Challenge Number 7: Drama, Drama, Drama

Nikita's POV:

"Hey, what happened when you died, Mat?" Eva asked.

"I-I don't remember." He replies. At this point we have to shrug it off and just keep moving.

We searched for 15 minutes. Nothing. At this point, I don't think there is even a clue! And I was right. The door to the lounge opens, and a woman with straight black hair comes in. Safiya. She is holding a wheel with a red and white swirl on it. The wheel was sitting in a wooden stand. Safiya opens her mouth to speak.

"In my hands, is the next artifact. I also have tickets for you. The tickets are to go to the not-so fun funhouse." She explained.

MatPat's POV:

The words seemed to roll off of Safiya's tongue perfectly. Safiya offered me the wheel to hold it. I took it with shaking hands. I looked at her with confusion.

"Why did you give it to me? I was the farthest from you." I asked her. She smiled at me.

"Mat, I don't know if you realized this, but what you did back there, was beautiful. You don't know what's happening, but I do. The others are finally rebelling against Lucifer!" Safiya exclaimed. She smiled again. "You are so smart for figuring out how to escape." She added,

"No, you're the smart one, Safiya." I replied. She blushed. I gazed into her perfect brown eyes. I blushed too.

We headed to the the funhouse. There was Willie...

Oli's POV:

There stood this demonic figure. He had FOUR faces! He took out tickets and In we went. I head was spinning from the elevator. I was spit out into this room slowly filling with water. Eva and James followed me.

"We're gonna drown!" I spoke in worry.

"Only if we don't solve the clue in time." Eva replied.

"Look! On the side of the fireplace. There's a note." James pointed out.

I read the note.

"The water is filling faster and faster. Faster than something in this room. But what?" The water was filling faster. Faster than what?

"So we are trying to find the fastest thing in this room. It seems like a living room." Eva stated.

We searched around the room, trying to see what's the fastest thing here. The TV in the room kept switching channels.

I saw a jar of fireflies. The bug was going crazy since it was trapped in a jar.

"The firefly!" I exclaimed. I lifted the jar and a note was under it.

"Good job!" James replied. He is so sweet.

James' POV:

I need allies so if I mess up, I get the least possible votes. How do you get allies, you be nice. I think it's working on Oli so far.

Eva reads the note.

By now, my shoes are soaked.

"When it stops, you stop staring."

"The TV!" I exclaim.

Tyler's POV:

I exit the elevator with Joey and Mat. We are on this foggy room. In the corner is this women with one eye. She has long flowing brown hair. Her torso is wrapped in a white cloth for a dress. Blood oozes out of her empty eye socket. Blood sleeps through the cracks in her face. She is holding a knife. We have to solve clues without her KILLING us. She smiled a crooked smile, and started chasing us in this bathroom.