Challenge Number 3: "Perfect" Day

Joey's POV:

My mind goes back to yesterday. I was sitting with my boyfriend Daniel once again. Everything was gong great. I thought everything was over. All the deaths. Gone. I played with Daniel's brown hair.

Later we were taking a walk. I had a wonderful white shirt in with a blue jacket. I had black skinny jeans and white Vans. My jacket had flowers on it. (Picture above.) My hand held his. There was an amazing rose bush. We stepped on the stone road. The grass was green. The sky was a perfect blue. The place was lively. It was stunning. I smiled at Daniel. He smiled back. What could go wrong on this Perfect Day?

I saw a man with a silver cross necklace hanging around his neck. I smiled and waved at him. He gave no expression back. I decided to shrug it off I just keep taking in the beautiful setting. There were others there. People with their children. Lovers. Friends. There was a pair of cops by us.

"What could go wrong on this Perfect Day?" I thought. Well, everything.

I suddenly felt a pain flood my stomach. Blood stained my white shirt. Daniel's hand immediately went to my wound. I could feel my blood gushing about. I fell to the ground. My blood seeped through the cracks in between the stone tiles. A rose bush was right next to my body. I saw the Man With the necklace holding a gun. I looked down at my wound. It was from a bullet. I looked up a Daniel's eyes and smiled. I cheated death once, but not again. I felt my eyelids get heavy and slipped away from my so called "Perfect" Day.

Oli's POV:

I ran back to the lounge alone with the snake stature head in my hands. I opened the door. My sleeves were drenched in blood from all the digging in snake organs and stuff. I was panting from all the running. I walked into the lounge and closed the door. I placed the snake head on a white shelf. I took off the white jacket and hung it on a hook. I had so much guilt. Only "What if..."s were gong through my head.

I sat on the couch and looked at the rest. He's dead now because of me.

"We were looking around the lounge when you were gone. We found a clue." Tyler said.

He read it aloud.

Joey's POV:

"All I can do is bring my head down. I'm upset that my mother lost my baby blanket. So I killed her. Can you help me find it. First you must find four green gems. You must also find the statue of era. Then place the green gems in it. The green gems are scattered in the lounge. Here is a hint for finding the statue of era: We'll go 'round and 'round."

"So...we should split into two groups." Oli suggested. He seems way more focused then before.

We split into two groups,

With me there was Oli, Eva, Lilly, (And Of course me, Joey.) In the other side there was Tyler, James, Nikita, and MatPat.

Tyler's group went to find the statue of era while my group stayed back at the lounge to find the gems,

Tyler's POV:

"Okay, So, 'round and 'round. Like a carousel?" I asked, trying to decode it.

"Yeah!" James replied. He is so awesome. He also comments useful things. That was useful for my self esteem. Nikita and Mat seem more...guilty.

Anyways, we arrived at the merry go-round and it was spinning. That makes it even harder. We stepped onto the merry go-round VERY carefully. It was spinning by and spinning. We were all attempting to look for the statue, but everything was spinning! We kept looking at horses. Searching as hard as we could before it sped by. What are we going to do?