Why The Fuck Is Tyler So Strong?

Tyler looked across the table to see Liza, struggling to find the sweets. Tyler dug into his cake. He saw something green in his cake, instead of moving it aside like a normal being, he ate it. It WAS part f the cake, so....." Liza didn't get to that part.

Tyler's stomach twisted and turned when he got home. Ahhh! Tyler profaned and grunted, hoping the pain would just disappear. It didn't. He forced himself to sleep. When he woke up, he was normal. Short of strong, average. He was moving that day, so he had to lift the heaviest couch in the literal world. (Not really, just feels like it.) He thought of everyone. Lauren, Jesse, DeStorm, Liza, Tana, Gabbie, Alex, and Joey. Everyone who lost their lives that day. Tyler last lut a sigh. Usually it would take two buff men to lift it. Tyler offered to help. Before the  strong men and  woman could help, Tyler lifted it no problem. Tyler was shocked, but didn't:t express it. His face was blank from all the death. Especially Joey's. He was so close.

"It must've been the thing I ate with the cake." Tyler thought. Damn....

Author's Note:

Just something quick, ya know? Thought I would get this cleared up. I planned that for a while, just never wrote it.

:D