Monster

Naturally all the teachers were shocked. "Ooh! This will definitely go to my radio station!"
Present Mic exclaimed. Aizawa smacked him with his Capturing Weapon. "Are you serious, Nezu?" Aizawa said.

Nezu chuckled. "Why yes. And I want him to be in Class 1A." Aizawa growled. "And why should I? That brat knocked me out and got me in trouble before! I should turn him in!" Everybody nodded in agreement.

          Nezu leaned forward. "Ah, but he can still be a hero. After all, he's a vigilante. Not a villain." Nezu refuted. Aizawa was mad. He didn't want Jizo to be in his class. "Why not put him in Class B?!" Vlad King glared at him.

          "Ahem. You expelled a student this year so he's gonna replace that slot. If you don't want him then you shouldn't have expelled the poor girl." Nezu countered. Aizawa growled. He was not gonna give up.

          "Ahem. May I make a suggestion, boys." Midnight said. "Let's put it all in a Majority Vote. To make things more fair." Everybody nodded. They all wrote down on a piece of paper and handed them all to Nezu.

          "Let's see. 9 voted on letting the Vigilante Jizo become a student in UA which includes All Might, Vlad King (for petty reasons), Power Loader, Midnight, Present Mic, me, Hound Dog, And Ectoplasm." Nezu said. "While 6 voted for Turning Him in which consists of Eraserhead, Recovery Girl, Cementoss, Lunch Rush, Thirteen, And Snipe."

          Aizawa was mad. But he surrendered. After all it was a fair vote. "But how are we gonna catch the annoying brat?" Aizawa asked. Nezu replied. "Simple. The Moment we see him again, knock him out. Judging from the Police File, it will be difficult. But we can manage."

          The Teacher ms were then dismissed from the meeting and returned to their respective classes. Aizawa returned to Class 1A. As expected, it was noisy as always. "Teacher! How did the meeting go?" Iida Tenya said.

          "It's Fine. Iida, I need to talk to you." Aizawa said. Iida gulped and followed after Aizawa. "Yes sir?" He asked. Aizawa looked at him. "What did Jizo tell you? Anything that caught your attention?" Iida immediately replied. "Yes! Something about going to USJ tomorrow?"

          Aizawa immediately froze. The kid was more dangerous than they thought if he had information on their schedule. "Teacher? Is everything alright?" Aizawa immediately snapped back to reality.

"Yes. Go back to class. I'll catch up." Aizawa said. He stayed there with his thoughts. The students he currently had are bad enough. The Vigilante is the last thing he needed.

Meanwhile

          Izuku escaped UA. It was risky but fun. He at least got something out of it. Info on all of their quirks. He sat on the roof of a building andgrabbed his laptop and put in a new document.

Name: Katsuki Bakugou

Quirk: Explosion

Name: Shouto Todoroki

Quirk: Half Hot And Half Cold

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu

Quirk: Creation

Name: Tenya Iida

Quirk: Engine

Name: Mineta Minoru

Quirk: Pop Off

Izuku shuddered when he remembered the things that occurred in this particular students mind. It kind of made him glad that he wasn't in Class 1A. He typed in the rest of the names and information.