Negotiation with The Principal

Eraserhead escorted Jizo to the Principal's Office. The walk along the way was uneventful. They just stayed quiet, while Izuku was playing with his knife.

          "We're here." Eraserhead announced. The Door to the principal's office looked standard. But there was an ominous aura that exudes behind it.

          Izuku wasn't fazed one bit and entered the office with no hesitation. As soon as he entered a knife shot out towards him. Izuku grabbed it and threw it at a plant besides him.

          A couple inches to where Principal Nezu was hiding. "Well Done Jizo. You read right through me." Nezu commended him. "That's an interesting way to put my abilities." Izuku said. The Third Eye squinted at Nezu.

          "But enough with the pleasantries, you want me to be a student in UA, at the Hero Course. Class 1-A to be specific. And to be monitored by Eraserhead, correct?" Izuku said. Nezu And Izuku sat across each other on the desk.

          Nezu was very pleased. "And now you're gonna question me why I was at USJ. Simple, I came to save Class 1-A's Sorry asses. They could barely defeat a vigilante. How will they defeat the League of Villains."

          Nezu was surprised. He had read through him easily. "Oh please, all you guys are open books to me. Well, more like a bunch of playing audiobooks." Izuku answered to the question that was left unsaid.

          "You want to know how I knew that the League was gonna attack? Simple, the other night where I encountered Eraserhead, All Might And Endeavor I was stealing info from them since the building was owned by the League of Villains. In fact, it's one of their main branches."

          'This Boy...' Nezu thought. How did a 15 year old obtain all of this? "I would rather not answer that question. And as for your offer? I will accept, but under a couple of conditions."

          Nezu was listening intently. "Bring me home to my mother, and have her under protection 24/7 everyday. Speaking of protection, your security system is very faulty. You need to give it an upgrade, seeing how I was able to get past it and that warp gate Kurogiri got in as well."

          Nezu nodded. "I accept your terms and conditions. We will bring you home to your mother and make sure that she's safe." Izuku smiled. "Pleasure doing business with you. Oh, and another thing."

          Izuku looked for the File and showed Nezu. "Is this what I think it is?" Nezu said. "It's exactly what you think it is. The League's plans. I'm planning to infiltrate another one of it's main branches and take more Intel in case the man-Child has a change of plans"

           'This kid has definitely caught Nezu's attention now.' Eraserhead thought. "Yes yes, and who is this Man-Child?" Nezu asked. "Shigaraki Tomura. Or should I say, Tenko Shimura? Wouldn't you agree, All Might?"

All Might awkwardly entered the room. "May I ask, how do you know that name?" He asked in his buffed form. "Mind Reading has it's perks. Even if it's unwanted." Izuku said.

"Also, you don't need to stay in that form here. Nobody is gonna see you besides me, Nezu and Eraserhead." Izuku assures. All Might tensed before he changed into his skinny form in a puff of smoke. (Kinda reminds me of Mamizou Futatsuiwa. She always releases some kind of smoke before attacking and transforming)

"I suppose that talking is unnecessary when you're around?" All Might said. "Pretty much. Your thoughts just flood in my head." Izuku informed.

All Might nodded. "I came here to discuss something with Nezu." Izuku smiles and said. "I know, you're here to talk about me, correct? More specifically, why I'm here."

"The Answer is simple. Nezu wants me to be a student in UA, because if I don't, I'll be turned in to the higher ups. Worse case Scenario, the government officials will take interest in me and will turn me into weapon of war." Izuku said all in one breath.

Nezu grinned (?) And said. "That is correct, you read right through me again. You basically have no choice in this situation. You start your classes this coming Monday." Izuku smiled and nodded his head.

          Izuku stood up and walked to the door. Halfway through the journey, he stopped. A knife suddenly shot from his right. He grabbed it and threw it at Eraserhead, missing by a hairs width.

          Nezu was pleased. "Yes, he will make a fine hero." He said to himself. All Might and Eraserhead followed him out. Izuku was feeling uncomfortable. Even without mind reading, he can tell that they didn't trust him.

He stopped and turned to them. "Stop. Following people is creepy." Izuku complained. Eraserhead smirked at him. "Heh, says the one who keeps stealing information from people." Izuku glared at him. "You think that I like pulling info straight out of someone's head? Or rather, the info being shot at me?"

Eraserhead chuckled a bit before leaving him with All Might. Izuku was more comfortable now that Eraserhead was gone, but he still had to deal with the Symbol of Peace himself.

          "So, Young Midoriya. Can I ask you a question." All Might said. Izuku stopped and turned to him. "No need. You want me to Inherit it your quirk One for All, correct?" Izuku said.

          All Might panicked. "Don't say that out loud!" Izuku only chuckled and said. "Don't worry, the nearest Mind here is Nezu and Eraserhead so people won't hear this conversation."

All Might sighed. He was glad. "So what's your answer. I'm not sure if you're fit enough to be able to use One for All, and hey! Why are you stripping!"

Izuku was taking off his sweater. He dropped it and took off his polo next. He let it fall down on the grounds and revealed his very muscular physique. He had a very toned six- pack and many scars on his body.

          "Oh...my...goodness!" All Might said. Izuku looked at him and smirked. "Not fit enough? Well, i will accept your offer for One For All, All Might."

Author's Note

Woohoo! Finally got it done. I've had a headache and a migraine trying to think of what to do for this chapter. So here it is! But before I proceed to torture myself in making idea's for the next chapter, please read my new Story. Deku: The Ice Hero. I used one of my custom made quirks for this. Quirk No. if I remember correctly. If you wanna know more, read My Custom Made Quirks for details and ideas and read Deku: The Ice Hero to read it in action.