Philosophy of a Hated Person

Finding a team was pretty hard for Izuku. Nobody wanted to team up with him. "Hey! I noticed you didn't have a team yet. Can I team up with you?" Uraraka asked.

          Izuku immediately answered. "Of course!" Uraraka cheered. Then another mind neared with the intent of joining him as well. "Hey, you're Jizo right? That's so cool! Can I team up with you?"

          He turned around and saw Harsume Mei. "Of course Hatsume!" Izuku said cheerfully. Hatsume smiled. "Awesome! Now just one more." Izuku looked around and saw Tokoyami all alone. He didn't have a team yet.

          Izuku approaches him. "Hey, Tokoyami. Wanna join?" He invited. Tokoyami thought for a second before Dark Shadow came out. "Of course!" Tokoyami hit Dark Shadow on the head. "Well, I guess I can."

          Izuku smiled at him. "Thank you!" He lead them back to his group and talked about their plan. Tokoyami will be in front. Uraraka And Hatsume will be in the side. Izuku will be the rider.

"Okay. Are you all ready?" They all nodded. "Good! Let's go!" They bumped their fists and raised them. "Have you all picked your teams? If you have then get into positions! The Cavalry Match will begin in 1 minute!"

Uraraka And Hatsume held Izuku by their arms and Tokoyami was at the front. Izuku was wearing a green headband that said 10 million in bright colors. "Okay. Once it starts, all of the teams will be going after us. Uraraka use your quirk to make us float once they get close."

Uraraka nodded and prepared themselves. "Okay! The Cavalry Match starts in 3...2...1...go!" Midnight yelled and cracked her whip. Just like Izuku said, everyone went after him. Uraraka used her quirk on all of them and were floating.

Most of them couldn't reach the team. Some of their quirks were long ranged and tried to steal the headband from afar. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to repel the ones at front while Izuku used his appendages to block out the ones from behind.

Izuku laughed. "Come on! Are you guys even trying?" Izuku said. This riled them up. Bakugou's team we're heading towards him. "Bakugou, try to reach him with your explosions! Maybe you can snatch it from him!" Kirishima suggested.

"Already on it!" They pushed Bakugou up and he rocketed towards Izuku with blinding speed. Izuku noticed this and smirk. He closed his eyes and the 4 of them disappeared.

"What?!?!?! They disappeared! Where did they go?" Present Mic yelled. "Midoriya's quirk allows him to trick people with hallucinations. His 'teleporting' is actually just I'm getting away at very high speeds."

          Izuku reappeared in a deserted Area of the arena. People immediately went after him. "Okay. Time for my Trump Card. Brambly Rose Garden!" Izuku yelled and stuck his appendages on the ground.

          A light tremor occurred before waves of vines attacked the other teams. They grew roses before bursting petals which injured all of them. The Vines withered away and revealed all of the defeated students.

          "T-The Cavalry Match is over! First Place goes to Team Midoriya!" The Crowd cheered. Aizawa gave his signature grin at this. Everyone was creeped out at this. "Okay. The Next Match will be One on One battles. You will each be assigned to an opponent and have to defeat them in order to progress."

The Match is as it follows.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Hitoshi Shinsou

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari vs Shiozaki Ibara

Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume

Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Eijirou Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugou vs Ochaco Uraraka

         Izuku's eyes gleamed in excitement. "This'll be fun~." Izuku said which caused the rest of his the competitors to back away from him.

          Izuku Made eye contact with Shinsou. Shinsou smiled at him. Izuku returned the gesture. "Good luck Shinsou!" Izuku said. Shinsou smiled. "You too Midoriya." They said and shook each other hand.

          They walked up to the Small Arena. "Remember, if you get knocked out of bounds, you automatically lose." Midnight said. They both nodded.

          "Are you ready Midoriya?" Izuku simply nodded. Shinsou smirked. Izuku made the first move. "Representation Of Paranoia!" Izuku yelled.

          Vines surrounded Shinsou. He was confused until he saw a rose start blooming. Shinsou immediately tried to get away from it. It bursted and he sighed. It was short lived as more roses bloomed one after another.

          Shinsou's eyes widened. The Roses bursted all around him and injured Shinsou. "Man, Jizo sure is a good fighter. Wouldn't you agree Aizawa?" Aizawa replied. "Midoriya is a very meticulous person. He makes sure his attacks have some kind of meaning to it. And this attack represents Paranoia."

          Izuku released Shinsou from the prison. "You done?" Shinsou asked. "N—." Izuku suddenly went as stiff as a board. "Go walk off bounds." Izuku went and did so. He was walking very slowly.

          "What is he doing? Is he trying to lose on purpose?!" Someone yelled. Izuku was struggling to escape but he couldn't. Suddenly a piece of information slipped into his mind. He had to get himself hurt.

          With all his light he whispered out a couple of words. "Philosophy of a Hated Person." The surroundings around everybody disappeared. All they saw was red and each other.

          "Weak." "You don't deserve to live." "Maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a better quirk in your next life." "You are a villain!" "You shouldn't have been born!" "Why are you even here?!"

            More words like this were echoing around everybody. It kept increasing and increasing. And it echoed throughout the entire place. Then it all disappeared.

          They were back to where they were. They looked into the Arena and saw Izuku curled up and crying. His appendages surrounded him which prevented Shinsou from going near.

          "N-nine s-s-syllable stabs." Izuku muttered. The Appendages then struck Shinsou at nine different locations, instantly defeating him. "Shinsou is unable to fight anymore. Midoriya wins!"

         But nobody cheered. Izuku stood up shakily. Tears still pouring down. He then vanished from the sight of the crowd.