Chapter 24

Angel's P.O.V
I woke up at around 7:00 in the morning. I put on my robe and slippers and walked out to make myself some coffee. I looked in my living room and saw Molly snuggled up with Fat Nuggets. I smiled. They looked so peaceful. I let them be and made myself some coffee.
I drank my coffee and walked to my room. I laid on my bed still half asleep. I started to fall back asleep then I jolted back awake. "I have to get to the Hotel!" I said as I jumped off my bed and rushed to my closest. I put on my favorite outfit and the one others see me in most often. A pink and white striped tux shirt with open space for my fluff with a bow tie, 4 magenta elbow high gloves, super small maroon shorts and thigh high maroon boots. I fixed my hair and looked at the time. It was 7:30! I looked at Molly who was still asleep while Fat Nuggets was walking out of the kitchen after eating breakfast. I grabbed his leash and put it on him and left the house. I locked the door and rushed to the hotel. I burst in and screamed "WHAT'S UP BITCHES?!" I walked in and closed the doors behind me. "Morning Husk!" I said as I leaned against the desk. "Morning Angel." He said in is gravely voice. I patted him on the head and went upstairs. I went to my room and took Fat Nuggets off his leash and he ran out of the room. "NUGGY!" I screamed "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. YOU KNOW THAT!!" I said as I ran after him. He ran right through the hallways and into Alastor's room just as he closed the door. "Oh no!" I exclaimed. "Al's always trying to eat him. He's a goner for sure." I went up to Al's door and knocked on it. No one answered for a moment then the door opened.