Chapter 26

Alastor's P.O.V
Angel and I stopped kissing. He looked at me and started giggling. He was so cute. "You're 10 times redder than before!" He said. I smiled. "Im only blushing because you're here." I said flirtatiously. He giggled again and looked at me. He wrapped his top arms around my neck and let them rest on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist. In one swift move he pulled me into his room, closed the door and was leaning against it. He smirked. I kissed him and he kissed back. His back pressed against the door as we continued. He wrapped his 2 other arms and pulled me closer then wrapped them around my waist. We continued kissing as Angel started taking off my jacket. I didn't mind it. We continued and I slowly started moving towards his neck. He blushed severely as I kissed his neck. He started moaning and I continued. I slid my hands to his stomach. He moaned a bit more then we heard a voice. "Angel?" The voice called. We recognised it as Charlie's. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Y-Yeah!" He answered, "perfectly fine!" "Ok just checking." He said. "Have you seen Alastor anywhere by chance." We looks at each other. "I think he left. I don't know why and I don't know where he was going. But I think he left." Angel said quickly. "Ok!" Charlie said cheerfully, "Thanks!" We could here her walking down stairs. Angel and I looked at each other and laughed. We went back to what we were doing.