Chapter 58

Angel's P.O.V
"Are you just going to stare at him?!" Pa asked furiously. I slapped him. "I've always wanted to do that." I said happily. "Do what?" Asked Baxter. "Slap Pa and not get hit over the head with a beer bottle or a belt buckle." I said laughing. I looked back at Arackniss. He was only trying to save himself and Molly. I understand that, there was obviously a better way but I felt bad for him. I untied Arackniss' ropes and used them to hold Pa down more. "Why did you do that? He back stabbed you?!" Asked Alastor. I shrugged. "He's my brother and to be honest I would do the same but only if I could save Molls' skin other than that I wouldn't." I said smiling. I hugged Arackniss and he hugged back. "Pull something like this again and I will make sure you can't be saved." I whispered into his ear. "Got it." He said nervously. We stopped hugging and looked at Pa. "What do we do with him?" Niffty asked. I pulled out I gun from my robe pocket. "I know something." I said as I cocked the gun ready to fire. No one stopped me. "I seriously expected someone to stop me. Eh. Whatever." I said as I fired all 6 bullets into Pa temple. I put my gun away. "I suggest getting the Sulfur." I said laughing. Molly hugged me and I grabbed Arackniss. Now that Pa is gone. Maybe Hell won't be so bad.