Chapter 46

Alastor's P.O.V
We could hear Angel laughing like a maniac while he was walking up the stairs. We were all silent until we heard the door close. "Is someone going to help him?" Asked Cherri. "I'll go" I said. Everyone looked shocked. "What?" I said confused. "Is helping not a redeeming quality? The only reason I'm here is for that." I got up and left. "I really think he'ssss becoming a better persssson." I heard Pentious say.
I knocked on Angel's door. "It's open." I heard him say. I poked my head in he turned his head and looked at me. "Oh hey Al." He said turning back to his magazine. "What ya doing in here?" I walked in and closed the door. "I came to check on you." I said looking at his back. His shirt was soaked in blood, it looked like he got stabbed all over his back and not just in 1 spot. "I'm fine." He said. "Don't you feel the pain from the stab?" I asked curiously. "I've been shot, stabbed, beaten not the good beating, so much I don't feel it anymore." He said sighing. "Can I at least stitch up your back?" I asked him. "Ehh." He said while he continued reading his magazine. "If you want. My medical shit is in a drawer." He said pointing to his dresser. "I'll look for it." I said looking at the dresser. I opened the top draw and saw a lot of sparkly tops. "What's with all the sparkles?" I asked. "It's just for nights out on the town or when Molly comes over and we dress up or she comes to borrow them." I looked in the drawer. Nothing. I looked in the middle drawer. There was just a bunch of short shorts inside. I looked in the bottom drawer filled with guns and ammunition. "Uhhh..." I said confused. "Look who found my guns." He said smiling. I dug around in the drawer finally finding the First-Aid kit.