Chapter 48

Angel's P.O.V
We let go of each other and I put on a clean shirt. Alastor started to put away the medical stuff as I open the door. "What?" I said annoyed. Alastor sat back on the bed. "I just wanted to apologise." Baxter said sheepishly. "Since when do you apologise?" I said sarcastically. "HOLY CRAP!" He yelled. "I'M TRYING TO BE NICE!" "YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK JUST BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE ACTING LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD!" I yelled back. Alastor watched us bicker. He muttered something about this ending badly. "I AM TRYING TO SAY SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!" Baxter screamed. "IF YOU WERE GOING TO FEEL SORRY AFTER WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I asked still yelling. Baxter was at a loss for words. I looked at Alastor. "Another point for me." I said sarcastically. He grabbed a straight razor and slit the back of my neck. I screamed in pain and covered the wound. Alastor grabbed a rag from the First-Aid kit and came to me. He moved my hands and put the rag on the slit. I looked at my hands and they were completely covered in blood. I tried not to cry and looked at Baxter. Baxter still held the blood filled razor with not a hint of remorse for what he had done. He dropped the razor on the floor then went back down stairs. I buried my face in Alastor's shoulder and cried. He helped my into my room and closed the door.
We had to wait a bit for the bleeding to calm down. Alastor quickly cleaned and stitched it. When he finished I quickly turned around and hugged him. He hugged back. We walked out of the room and picked up the razor. We went downstairs me still crying a bit and came back to a delightful sight.