Chapter 38

Angel's P.O.V
We later left the hospital laughing at what happened to Pa. We went back to my place. We talked for hours rejoicing in our favourite memories and our embarrassing stories. They eventually had to leave because Molly had to rest and I never know what Arackniss does when he's alone. They left my house but it was only 7:30pm. I left my place and headed to the Hotel.
I got to the Hotel and walked in. Husk was passed out from his beers and the lobby was basically empty. Until I saw a very familiar pair of ears sitting on the couch. I went behind the couch quietly. I popped out from behind and screamed "WHAT'S UP SLUTS?!" Alastor got off the couch and turned around with his eyes turned full blood red. I stared laughing. "Oh Angel. It's you." Alastor said as he went back to normal. "Hey babe~" I said flirtatiously. "Why hello Angel." I sat on the top of the couch. Alastor sat on the couch next to my feet. I pet his head. He didn't move or do anything other than turn bright red. I stopped petting him and sat next to him. He pulled me closer and I rapped my bottom arms around his waist. I smiled. "So what you wanna do babe~?" I asked flirtatiously. He thought for a moment. "How bout we get some drinks?" He asked. "Yes!" I said knowing that no one is going to be there. Everyone likes to go drinking during the day so they miss work.
We headed to the bar and as I guessed it was completely empty except for the bartender. "I thought it would be packed!" Alastor said. "It usually is during the day." I said. We sat at the counter.