o3

The next day

Unsaved Number Calling...

"What Sosa it's hella late it's bout midnight and you over here calling like I'm your girl." I said. "Lemme sleepover with Olivia." He said. "For what? Trin not here." I told him. "Okay and? Olivia likes you." He said. "Aight pull up but we still not friends." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

I got up and put some clothes on since I always sleep naked. Made the bed and cleaned my room and living room up. I went in Ace's room and he still up playing 2k.

"Ace Junior Santana, Why are you still up at 2 in the morning?" I asked him. "Why are YOU still up, Amouree Shylamae Santana?" He asked me. "Cause I'm waiting for Sosa and Olivia. They sleeping over." I told him. "Lemme find out y'all dating." He said. "Boa we is not and we will never date cause he a fuck nigga. Now go to sleep fore I whoop you." I told him.
"Well can I at least stay up for a lul more" he said. "You got school tomorrow Ace." I said.
"Uhn uhn I don't. We on summer break remember?" He said. I shut the door.

Bout 10 min later, Sosa and Olivia was knocking on the door and I let em in. Sosa has a whole diaper bag with him. "You look like a dad" I said clowning on him. "Stfu nerd" he said.

We went in my room and I told him he can either sleep on the bed or floor. "Lemme sleep right next to you." He said. "Ahh no. Haha you funny." I said. "Olivia will be in between us." He said smirking. "We not even friends so what makes you think imma let you sleep right next to me?" I said lifting one of my eyebrows up. "Then why am I sleeping at your house?"
"Cause I like to help the homeless." I said and giggled. "Cmon" he said. "Aight feen." I said. "Don't call me that" he said laughing.

We went to bed with Olivia right in between of us (since it was late and I ain't had the time to argue about if he can sleep right next to me and olivia or not) and talked about life.

"So where yo momma and daddy at?" He asked me. "You nosy, goodnight." I said. "Bruh" he said. "Look Ion let anybody get to know me like that. We been hanging out for 2 days now and you already wanna know my background. I don't even know you like that Caleb so what makes you think imma tell you about me?" I said. "Aight aight shawty. I'm just trynna get to know you." He said.
"Don't you got hoes to get know about?" I told him. "Maaan ion care for them like that. They just there to be there and to gimme sloppy." He said.
I didn't respond and he passed out 3 minutes later.

When I woke up, Sosa or Olivia wasn't right next to me. I went to the bathroom, fixed myself and went to the kitchen and there was sosa and olivia eating breakfast.

"Y'all was jus finna eat with out me?" I said. "Yeah" Sosa and Olivia said in unison. "Woooowwww" I said.

Bestieee🤟🏼🖤 is FaceTiming you...

I picked up the call real fast. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIIIIIIITCHHHH!" She said hella loud. "Thanks bitty." I said smiling. "Sosa's Nd Olivia there huh?" She said. "How you know?" I asked her. "Because he posted a video of you sleeping." She said with a smirk. "I know he didn't. Know what? I'll call you later." I said. "Aight imma pull up tonight so we can watch movies and smoke." She said. "Bet". I said.

I went back to the kitchen and asked him why he posted me. "Because I knew it was your birthday but you ain't tell us. Happy birthday, though" he said giving me a sloppy ass kiss. "Boy wtfk" I said. I lowkey liked it though ain't even gon lie. "Whatever ma" he said. "Y'all trynna go and eat at that seafood place or what?" He asked. "If you take that kiss back yeah." I said "you know you liked it shawty"he said. "Not unless if you be kissing other females." I said.
"Ion kiss hoes on my momma." He said.