o8

*The Next Day*

                                     Ace

   *Random Number Calling*

           "Mmcht mane who callin me now" I said getting irritated. "Heyyy. It's Lorie." This bitch said. "Mane what? Where'd you get my number?" I told her.

           "One of your homies done gave it to me. I need to talk to you. I miss you, Aceson." This dumb bitch said. "I got a baby on the way Nd I got me a lady. Get a clue, bitch." I told her aggravating ass. "Ion care. Come pull up." She said.
           I thought about it first and new that shit would be wrong but Tii been acting up so fuck it.
          "Bruh. Aight you still live at tht place or what?" I asked her. "Yeah come pull up." She said giggling. I hung up and left the crib.

        Before I left though, Amouree had some to say. "Ace. Where you going?" She asked me. I hadda think of some quick. "Ahh jus my friends. I'll be back in an hour or some." I told her. "You always leavin Tii" she said as she shook her head.

      I finally got to Lorie house. As soon as I pulled up this bitch done ran outside and gave me a hug. I gave her a hug back and grabbed her lul booty.

     "I knew you missed me." She said smiling. "Aight what you want?" I asked her. "Some dick." She said bold asfk. "Aight bet." I told her. I knew what I was doing. Tii wanna act up? Shid fuck it.

         This bitch was trynna kiss me and shit but I ain't even let her cause all I thought about was how much I felt bad about Tii. I'm fckin up being a dog ass nigga.

       We fucked and I didn't even nut so I just spat on her back. "Aight imma dip." I told her. "Already?" She said giving me a pouty look. "Yea son. Bye. Here's your $10 for that wack ass pussy." I said. "Tfk you mean wack?! Matter of a fact, I ain't trippen. I got a video and imma send it to Tii." She said.

        "Bitch what?" I told her. She smirked at me. "Aight go head and do that den. Watch yo ass get dogged." I said smirking back. I left and drove to the store. Picked up some flowers for my lady cause I felt hella bad, and drove back home.

        As I pulled up in the house. Everything was quiet, that shit strange asfk cause trin loud ass would always be there shakin ass or some.

        Before I even got to put the key in the doorknob, the door opened. It was Tii witt her phone on her hand. I gave her the flowers and she took it and threw it on my face.

       "NIGGA FUCK YOU! How you gon cheat on me? What did I do to you?!" She said to me crying. "Mane you trippen" I said giving her a dirty look. "Tfk you mean I'm trippen?" She said boutta punch on me.

     "Aye aye what's happening here?" Sosa asked us. "He cheated on me." Tii said lookin at her feet witt tears running down her face. I couldn't even look at her in the eyes anymore.

       "Mane what? Why tfk would you cheat on your own babymomma?" He said. "Ion know. Got tired of all the trippen." I told him. Amouree came and asked why Tii was crying.

      "Cause he cheated bae." Sosa told Amouree. "Mane how you gon sni-" I asked him before I got interrupted. "Witt who?!" Amouree said getting mad. "Lorie." Tii said witt a low voice.

      "Aight get the fuck out, Ace." Amouree said. "What? You gon kick me out? Wtfk, A." I said. "Nah it's coo sis. He can jus stay in the guest room right?" Tii said to Amouree. "Shid yeah. I'm disappointed in you though." She said. We all walked in and went witt our day.

         It's finally 10 pm and I'm boutta take a shower. I passed by Tii room and I heard her jus crying listening to some simp ass song. I came in. "You good?" I asked her. "Get the fuck out." She said. I did as what she said and took that shower.