o9

Amouree

      It's finally the next day and the house was real quiet so me and Sosa decided to make it loud by starting it witt an argument.

           "Nigga fuck you. You out here fw other bitches Nd shit. You ain't nothin but an aint shit ass nigga." I told his bitch ass.

      "Mane fuck you den Tuh. I'm outta hea" he said.

         I love him so much but damn it's really fuck him for now.

He slammed the door Nd I locked tht shit. I went in the bathtub Nd took a hot ass bath witt candles around the bathtub, playing Thug Cry.

While I was rolling up my wood, I heard someone come in the house. I looked at the cameras on my phone Nd it was Sosa's bitchass.

My music blasting Nd Shit. I was smoking a phat ass blunt, feelin good. When I finished the wood, I got outta the tub Nd put a robe on.

I go from the master's bathroom to the bedroom to see Sosa laying in the bed, shirtless under the blanket.

I ignored him Nd got some clothes on. "Where you going amouree?" He asked me.

"Mind yours." I told him. "Whatever." He said. I got my keys, purse, Nd phone. I started up the car Nd took a picture. This time i took Tii though cause I felt really bad.

Liked by acejj and 1,201 othersamoureesantana 🅿️lay 4️⃣or Keep💲View all 678 comments

amoureesantana 🅿️lay 4️⃣or Keep💲
View all 678 comments

"How you been, Tii?" I asked her trynna make a conversation. "I'm alright. Just really hurt and preggo." She said with a frown.

As I seen a seafood place by us, I asked her if she wants to make some seafood for dinner. She agreed to it so we went in the store, got the stuff for dinner and left.

We then went to Wendy's to get some food for both of us.

As we was driving home, we passed by Ace's car at somebody house. I den decided to call him once we get home since I wasn't trynna he rude to Tii cause that woulda been fucked up.

We finally got home after 10 min of driving and got our stuff in the trunk. Trin Nd tay was up making breakfast.

"Hey family!" I said. "Goodmorning bestfriend." Trin said giving me a hug looking sick. "You good?" I asked her. "Yeah jus got some dick." Her nasty ass done said.

"I heard y'all arguing earlier." She said. "It's good. Fuck him." I said. "We making seafood boil tonight thought. Ain't we, Tii?" I said trynna hype her up a little.

It finally was around 5 Pm so me Nd Tii decided to start cookin up. By the time we was done, we made bout 6 bags for me, Tii, Trin, tay, Ace, and Sosa.

Dinner was real quiet so I decided to
Put something on the tv. We was watching and eating, not talkin to each other.

When I got done, I cleaned up with Trin Nd let Tii rest. I got In the shower Nd got in bed. Sosa wasn't home so I cared less.

I had trin sleep witt me because we was watching a movie while I was smoking a wood Nd passed out.

The next day*

"Amouree, you jus not finna speak to me?" Sosa asked begging. "Nah. We're done." I told him frustrated. "What? Wtfk? Why??" He asked lookin stressed as fuck. "Ion kno. I ain't feelin you no more. Trust issues a bitch." I told him Nd looked at him straight in his eyes.

          His eyes started watering up and I looked away. I went to Trin Nd Tay's room. "Hey bestie." I said to her. "Hey. You good ?" She asked. "Yes. Duh." I told her, lyin out my ass. She already knew wassup though.