Chapter 3

Everything went black.

~Stranger's POV~

I was walking around outside looking for my next victim. Everyone was with someone, I was having no luck. Then I saw him. He had beautiful skin, beautiful hair, eyes, everything. But most importantly he was alone. It seemed he was lost in thought. I slowly walked up behind him, no one was around. He looked up and I feared he might leave soon so I took my shot. I wrapped my hand around his mouth and nose causing him to black out.

He was so light when I carried him back to my place. I threw him on the bed and began to tie him up. I took everything out of his pockets, so that he couldn't escape. Then I noticed he started to wake up.

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up in a room. What happened? I saw someone sitting in a chair in front of me. I went to sit up but I was being held down. What the hell!

"Hey! What the hell is this? Let me go" I yelled at him. But he didn't move. I pulled and pulled but the chains wouldn't break.

Finally he slowly got up and walk towards me. He got on to the bed putting one knee on either side of me. I was scared out of my mind.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

Then he bent down closer to my ear, "You're  mine now" he said with a smirk. Then he slid down and lifted my shirt up. "Stop!" He just smiled. He ran his hand along my abs. It sent shivers down my spine, only Tae has ever touched me. Tae was my first... no I needed to focus and get out of here. When I pulled myself to reality I realized he had moved closer to my sweat pants. I tried kicking but I was tied.

"Get off of me you asshole!"

By saying that I must have made it worse, he grabbed me. "Ah!" I yelped. "You will obey me!" He said to me. There was nothing I could do, I was so scared. Tae where are you...

Then he pulled my sweat pants down along with my boxers. "NO GET OFF!" He just grabbed me again and squeezed tighter, it hurt so much I wanted to cry. Then he got up and took his clothes off. No god,

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

He threw his hand to my mouth. "Shut up now!" The he lifted my waist and entered me. "AHHH!" Soon after I blacked out again.

~Taehyung's POV~

God where was he, it's been almost 3 hours. He looked at his phone and decided it was time to tell the others. He ran out of his rrom and to Rm and Jin' s room. He proceeded to bang on the door. "What!?" Jin opened the door yelling.

"JIMIN'S MISSING!" I screamed.

Jin's eyes widened and pulled me in. Then they had everyone else over, and I explained everything down to the promise and last night.. they all just stood and looked at me.

"And you just let him leave!?" Jung Kook yelled. I couldn't respond. Tears fell from my eyes, "I screwed up so bad." They all hugged me. "Hey it's okay, we'll find him come on." Rm said. Then we all went down the the receptionist, "Hi we were wondering if you could track a key card?" I asked. She shook her head, "Yes we can what room number?" I told her and she explained where it was and wrote down directions.

~Jimin's POV~

3 times...
I have been raped 3 times.
My voice hurt from screaming in pain. My body ached all over, I just wanted to die. I looked around the room, no one was there. Then I heard the door opening. This time he came back with someone.

"Please...let..m-me...go.."I pleaded.

They just chuckled, and this time both of them proceeded to undress themselves. No not again. Just then there was a harsh knock at the door.

"He-" my mouth was tapped by the first guy. I tried to scream but it just came out muffled.

The new man opened the door, "hello?" He asked. "Hi sir, I'm looking for my friend, he looks like this!" It was Taehyung. He proceeded to show a picture.

I tried to scream but the man next to me pulled a knife. Please know that I'm here.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen him." He said trying to close the door. "Oh Well can i have a piece of paper and pen to write my number down, just in case?" I could hear his smirk. He signed and said, "hold on." As he left the door barely cracked and he turned his head . The door busted open! All 6 of them, Taehyung's first. Rm and jungkook and Jin went for him, the rest went my way. Hobi, and sugar went for the guy next to me while Tae started to untie me.

"Can you walk?" He asked. I shook my head, I couldn't move... Somehow Tae understood and walked over to the man with the knife, he was beating the living hell out of him.

"T-tae.."

I tried to move but I couldn't, the cops came in and grabbed them. Tae ran over to me and picked me up. I clung to him, until we made it outside. The cops told them to take me home and get cleaned up. We made sure this wouldn't have any mention of our name in the news or papers. We finally got back to our room, everyone finally gave me enough room to breathe. They meant well I knew that.

Tae sat me down on the counter and grabbed, some clothes, first aid, everything. He looked at me, "I'm so sorry." He said to me. I pulled him in to hug me and I balled my eyes out.

"3 times!" I said through my sobs. Tae pulled back and looked at me, "What!?" I cried even more. Tae hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I won't ever let you out of my sight again!" He said to me. He pulled away and started the bath water. He was trying to make me feel better, he pulled off my clothes carefully and sat me into the bubbles water. It was so nice and warm, but I didn't want Tae to leave.

"Get in.." I said. He looked a little  surprised but did it anyway. He climbed in behind me, putting his legs around me. I laid back on his chest, and quietly sobed. "I'm so sorry this happened to you..." I could hear him choke on his tears he was holding back. I looked up and wiped them.

I baried my face into his chest, and we just sat there. He would play with my hair, draw shapes and words on my arms. He made me feel better. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"I was coming back.."

He looked down at me shocked. "What?"

"I remembered when we made that promise. I felt like such a horrible person...yeh You broke it by cutting, but it was my fault. I wasn't there for you...i broke it first." My eyes welled up with tears again.

♡CHEEZY PART WARNING♡

He hugged me tight, "Don't ever think that! ChimChim you are the light to my dark, you are always there for me, you always do the right thing no matter what! You are my best friend, my soulmate! I love you!" He said looking into my eyes. I turned around and kissed him passionately. No matter what, he was always there for me.

I continued to kiss him. I don't know if i could go to far for a while but I was just so happy with him. I've always wonder what I did to deserve him. As a friend, as a lover, as a soulmate, or my other half.

"TaeTae, you are always there for me as well, you've never turned your back on me, you're  always by my side, you have never let me go hungry or cold, you have never let me down! I've always wanted someone in my life like that, and when I met you i felt as if i had met my other half! You are my soulmate, you are  my light, you are my Angel! I never want anyone else other than you!"  "Only you!" I repeated. Then I said it...

"I love you too"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys this is the author I hope you have enjoyed the story so far I know it has been pretty chaotic but here is where the title starts to develop as you can tell. I hope you enjoy, it's my first time writing a fan fiction so enjoy.

♡The Author♡