Clarification

Hey guys it's the author chapter 9 won't be out just yet, I am currently working on it but I just thought I would make a summery of the story so far.

So pretty much Everyone has been in the band for 6 years. Tae and Jimin share this bond that they ignore. After a few drinks one thing led to another and they ended up making out, but who would remember right?

They both remember but pretend not to, and one day Tae finally gives in and they hook up bla bla bla. They have a fight, jimin is kidnapped and raped. They save him and move on. Well their manager is worried that them being gay will ruin everything for the band so he won't let any of them be with one another. Now they have another fight and Tae has now drank ever bottle of alcohol he could find, then as he's WAY PAST drunk, he spray paints a mural of Jimin in a building but gets caught and arrested. Everyone in  the band is told and they rush to his aid. Jimin confesses his undying love for Tae but Tae is to sick and faints. He is rushed to the hospital and needs to have surgery. But they need more blood and Jimin is the only one in the band with a perfect match. So he gives them too much blood and is in a coma for 2 years.

During this time, Tae meets a guy and the guy is Then paying for jimins treatments so Tae uses him to keep paging for his treatments. Jimin wakes up to find that they're engaged but he doesn't know about the other part and ends up have sex with Yoongi the next day he gets back together with Tae and fucks him to so...

The moral of the story is that jimins a hoe jkkkkkk I love them all and this will conclude my explanation.