Chapter 10

~4 months later~

Namjoon and Jin have already gotten married.

~Jimin's POV~

"Hey we need to go!" I yelled at Tae to get up. "*groan*" I walked over to his side of the bed and laid on top of him. "I have a surprise but I need you to get up." I whispered in his ear. I looked at his face just in time to see him smile. He rolled over and looked at me, "What is it?" He asked. "You'll see." Then I got up and left the room.

~An hour and a half later in the car~

"Where are we going?" Tae asked. I looked over at him, he had a blindfold on. "I can't tell you." I said kissing his cheek then looking back at the road. The rest of the ride was quiet.

After about 15 more minutes we had arrived. I walk over to Tae's door and opened it. "We're here!" I said excitedly. I helped him out of the car and we walked to the doors. I pulled his blindfold off and pulled him inside. "Where are we?" He asked me. I looked at him and smiled then walked up to the lady at the counter. "Hi I'm here for an appointment under Park Jimin." I smiled at her. She seemed to melt in her chair as she pointed to a door. I winked at her and grabbed Tae's hand. We walked through the doors and into a little office down the hall. "Jimin wha-" "Shh we're here." I interrupted. We walked in to the room and a man greeted us.

"Ah hello you must be Mr. Park." He said shaking my hand. He looked at Tae, "Does he know yet?" Tae looked really confused at this point I shook my head smiling. "Follow me." He said chuckling. I grabbed Tae's hand once again and pulled. We arrived at a small room. We walked in to see a small little girl sitting on a bed.

"This is Kim Somin." The man said with a smile. I looked at Tae.

"Our new daughter!"

I said holding his hands. He just looked at me. Finally he spoke up, "W-what?" He asked. I giggled as I hugged him, "We've adopted her." I whispered. He hugged me back and I felt my shoulder grow wet. I looked at Tae to see tears. "What's wrong?" I asked wipping his tears. "Nothing, it's  perfect!" He said looking at Somin. He slowly walked up to her and sat on the bed next to her.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly. Tae giggled, "I'm your father Taehyung." He said holding her hands. She looked over at me, "Then who are you?" She asked a little scared. "That's your other father." Tae said. "So I have 2 fathers?" She asked looking at Tae. He nodded, "Yay!" She yelled. Then she hugged Tae really tight, then got down and ran to me almost knocking me down. I giggled as Tae laughed. He walked up to her and picked her up while I grabbed her things. Tae walked in front of me as I watched the breathtaking view of the man I loved with every piece of my heart holding the most precious thing in my life.

~3 months later~

~Jimin's POV~

"Omg omg what am i going to do!?" I said. Pacing back a forth. Yoongi grabbed me by the shoulders, "Your are going to do perfectly fine! Your going to march down that isle and your going to marry the man of your dreams!"

"Y-you're right.." I said. "Of course I am, I'm always right!" I laughed at that sentence. He's almost always wrong. I heard a knock at the door.

"Um we have a problem.." it was Namjoon. We all rushed to Tae's room. I saw Tae sitting on the bed crying. "Tae what's wrong!?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him. "I-i'm scared..." he said through his sobs. "Tae don't be, everything's gonna be fine!" He pulled away and got up.

"No not that! I'm scared I'm going to be a horrible partner! I'm scared I'm gonna fail at being a father at making you happy! I'm scared I'm gonna lose you!" He said sobbing harder as he fell to the ground.