Chapter 4

It was time to leave, our tour had finally finished for the year and it was time to go home. Everyone lives in a house together except for me and Tae, we had always had our own house. We took a plane back home, and finally landed. We said our goodbyes to everyone and headed our separate ways. We always hung out no matter what, we all worked at the same office.

"Tae, I'm tired." I yawned . He looked over at me, we were in the back of the cab almost home. "Don't worry we're almost there." He said.

We soon arrived at our house and headed inside. We we're then greeted by our dog Yeontan. He was so excited to see us. I immediately collapsed on the couch. I heard Tae giggling. "Do i need to carry you to the bed?" He asked smiling. "Yes.." I smiled as I was falling asleep.

~Taehyung's POV~

My bedroom was closer so I picked him up and headed to my room. We had separate bedrooms before, but he always slept in mine. He was sound asleep before I got to the door. I took his shirt off and put one of my hoodies on him and slipped him in some comfortable shorts. Then I put him under the covers and covered him up.

I went back out and grabbed our stuff. Then I began to put it all away. I noticed all of Jimin's clothes. They were all made really tight. It made me a little angry, I would always see people starring at him and it made me jealous.

I looked at Jimin, he was so cute. His hair all ruffled up against the pillow. I noticed him starting to move a little bit. He reached over the the other side, patting around. "Tae...come lay down." He said with his sleepy voice. It melted my heart.

♡This is Jimin and Yeontan, pretend this is what he looked like and the dog wasn't there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

♡This is Jimin and Yeontan, pretend this is what he looked like and the dog wasn't there.♡

I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me, "Don't leave.." Then he went back to sleep. I ruffled his hair and kissed his head. "I won't." Then we went to sleep.

~A few hours later~

I woke up, Jimin was still sound asleep. He would probably aleep through the night, he was exhausted. I looked at my phone, it was only 6:27 pm. I walked out of the room and noticed there was no more dog food. I grabbed my keys and went to the store.

I got food for us and for Yeontan. When I got home I put it all away, Jimin was still asleep but I wasn't tired. I walked around the house and cleaned up. It was a mess! After 3 hours of cleaning I decided to go lay back down.

~The next morning~

~Jimin's POV~

I rolled over and felt Tae next to me. It was the best feeling to wake up to. I didn't want to ever leave his warmth. I slowly got up making sure I didn't wake him up. I walked out of the room, it was so clean. Tae must have been up late, I wanted to do something nice for him. I walked to the kitchen and began to cook with new food that had appeared since last night.

Only You ♡Finished♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें