Chapter 9

~The next day~

~Now at Tae's house sleeping~

"TaeTae I'm home!" I heard the door open but kept my eyes closed. "TAE?"

We jumped at the sudden scream

We jumped at the sudden scream. "What the hell!?" He screamed. Oh no, it's Tae's fiance. Tae was supposed to call it all off last night but he didn't come home. He had to "work late" he must have just got here. "I tried to talk to you last night.." Tae began. He looked at me,

"So what now you just sleep with everybody!? First Yoongi and now Tae?" What the hell, how did he know about that. Tae got up and started yelling, "What the fuck? Why are you coming into my house and attacking Jimin accusing him of shit!? I don't care if he did, i know he would never intentionally hurt me! Now get out! Call it all off! The wedding, EVERYTHING!" he screamed. Then Tae turned around and wait for a door to slam shut. He walked out but didn't leave.

*CRASH*

He had started to throw stuff on the ground breaking everything. Tae was to afraid to move, and I just sat there watching. Why couldn't I move. I saw him grab a picture frame it had me and Tae on it, he slammed it to the ground making my heart break. Then he went for the China cabinet. As he tried to push it over I jumped up and ran to it. I grabbed it just in time, right before it hit the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him. I put it back in it's place as Tae rushed out of the room, just in time to see me catch it. I ran up to him and punched him down.

"Do you know how valuable that is!" I yelled. He just looked at me and then at Tae, "See he doesn't love you, he just wants your money!" That's when I lost it, I kneed him in the face causing blood to come out of his nose. "No you fucking idiot! It's not valuable at all in money! But it's valuable to him! It was his grandmother's before she died! SHE'S THE WOMAN WHO RAISED HIM! THE WOMAN WHO CREATED THE PERSON THAT STANDS BEFORE US TODAY! THE AMAZING, SWEET, TALENTED, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL  PERSON RIGHT THERE!" I grabbed his face and shoved it in Tae's direction.  "If you truly loved him, you would have known that! Now get out before I change my mind!" He got and ran out the door.

I saw that Tae had fell to his knees and started to cry. I ran to his side pulling him close, "It's okay Tae, you don't have to cry, but it's okay if you need to." I said playing with his hair. It was the only thing that ever calmed him down. He buried his face into my chest and cried his eyes out.

After a few minutes he pulled away, "Can i ask you something?" He asked. I nodded letting him continue. "...did you really...sleep with...Yoongi.." I looked into his eyes then at the ground. "It was after he had found me at that shop.  I was hurt, sad, broken and alon, he was there. He gave me the house, confessed his undying love for me...he even made me dinner. We played games and he...well.. it just happened.."

Tae wrapped his arms around me, "I don't care, I love you, that's all in the past now!" He hugged me as tight as ever. "I love you too." I said kissing his head still playing with his hair.