chapter 2: the bully's

(far right:(b/n),middle:allisa and far left:susan^)

fair warning guy's this chapter will be powerful! nightshade out!                                                                                                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reader pov:                                                                                                   i sigh as i enter the gate to (h/n) and get ready for my beating. "hey bitch! you ready for your daily beating?" said (b/n) snobishly. i got kicked hard on my back,making me collapse onto the jagged cement pavement."kiss the ground (i/n)! because i'm sure it wants your ugly fat body when you die slut!" said allisa.

(a/n: if there is any of your names in this book and you don't like the role they play, please change the name and i'm sorry if your portrayed in a rude,bitchy or insane way.    and for those who i know and who know me in school or anywhere else, if your name is in this book in a bad way it's all just fiction and i'm only using your first name for background characters and not because i dislike you or hate you i think your all nice and this is all just fiction!)

_timeskip_ 

*bell noise* "we'll continue this after school". said susan in her super anoying highpitch voice.

_timeskip_

after my continude beating i limped into the woods.

(this is what the entrance to the woods look like^)

i know the woods rumers about these woods, but there not haunted. to me atleast, i find a stump and sit there litening to the peaceful nature whilst contemplating why my life was so horrid. i was so deep in thought i lost track of time. when i finnished thinking about my life i looked at my phone to see i had been siting there for three hours!. 'shit dads going to kill me!' i rush home unaware of something following watching me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey my poisonous flowers and vines! how are you doing? i'm posting this early because i'm going to be away from my computer for a week and so this is next weeks chapter! and while i'm away...i thought you could send in your questions so i can answer them when i get back! but please no super private questions such as where i live and my location. so when i'm gone i'll be in japan! yay! nightshade cross out!