chapter 6: catfight

hi, my poisonous flowers and vines! I'm soo sorry i couldn't update for a week or two! my step-mum didn't let me update this story until i completed my drama assignment, i did it so now i can update this story! hope you enjoy!!!!!

WARNING! this story has some adult type of language! and lots of subjectivity!

'= sign language

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*tour of school*

'that's the end of the tour!'  "what did she just do?" Jeff asked his friends. i sighed in sadness and annoyance and wrote on a sheet of paper that explained I'm mute and just did sign language, and what i just 'said'.

"hey, bitch!" (b/n) yelled out to me. the new kids weren't happy with that and tried to run to her. i stopped them with a note saying 'please don't interfere with what their about to do and please just ignore what'll happen next'.

after they read that they took a step back with annoyed faces and (b/n) strode up to us flashing a fake smile and her breasts a bit. as she shoves me away she said in her stupid voice "why don't you ditch this loser and come with me to have some real fun?" at this they look disgusted at the fact she flashed her breasts a bit and called me a loser. the rest of her possie, Allisa and Susan, soon join her in flashing their parts that they are proud of. Allisa with her huge, fake ass and Susan with her thin as a twig figure and perfect hips that swayed with every step she took.

she then stuck her tongue out to me, and said "hey thot! what don't you go and dig your grave before you get hit by a car and then maybe you can join your sister in hell being tortured!" at that, i started growling in anger and i punch her fake face and hear a crunch. her nose broke under the force used. her head whipped back and everyone had a shocked look on their faces and (b/n) stomped up to me and slapped me. i just stood there and took the blow.