chapter 4: the mission

??? pov:                                                                                                                                                                                      "hey toby what was it you needed to tell slender?" Jeff asked me, "well we're going on a mission and we need you along with 4 others to help on this mission". "well i know someone i can bring" "who, masky asked, "BEN" was all Jeff said.

_timeskip_

"ok, we have everyone her right?", "lets do name call" said masky in an authoritive voice "Jeff?" "here", "crow?" "here", "shadow?" "here", "BEN?" "here", "psycho?" "here!", "hoodie?" "here", "toby?" "here!" i say. "ok, guy's-" "and girls!" "right and girls". "we have asked you to come here because we all need to go on a mission for slender" "so...what is this mission about?" "we need to convince a girl to become slendy's new proxy" "and in order to do that we need to go to her school and pose as new students, to get close to (y/n) and convince her to become a pasta!" "do we really need to go to high school?" crow asked. "yep!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys! i know this is a short chapter but my brain is having a brain fart and can't think of something else to put in this chapter. I'm super sorry! i will do my best to make a longer chapter next time to make up for it!                                                                                                                              nightshade cross out!