chapter 3: telling the other proxies

hey, my friends! I'm so sorry that i haven't posted in a LONG time. but don't worry! I'll keep at this story till the end!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? pov:                                                                                                                                                                                       'oh...lookes like there's a new victim to kill, let's see where they live so we can kill them tomorrow'

_time_skip_

"(y/a), ok that's where they live, time to tell slender and the others.

_time_skip_

i crash through the window and start running toward masky and hoodie." hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky!!!!!!!!" "what?!" "i found a new victim! let's tell slender!"."hey toby, was it you that smashed through the window?" Jeff asked, "yes".

(hey guy's nightshade here! look the reason why toby's not stuttering is the fact that my computer will auto correct it, and it's too hard to try to type someone's stuttering speech pattern.)

_timeskip to slenders office_

*knock, knock* 'come in' slender said. "hey slendy we have a new victim." 'ok, what is their info?' "her name is (y/n), she is (y/a) and has (h/l) (h/c) hair, has blue eyes and she lives at (y/h)".'ok but under no circumstances are you to harm or kill her because I'm going to make her a proxy due o the fact that i need a new one because my last one betrayed us and joined ZALGO' 'i want you to go to her school and befriend her, once you get her to trust you. i want you to take her to me.' 'you may take 5 people with you to help you complete this mission.' "yes slender" hoodie,masky and I say.