chapter 5: school

reader pov: I ran home in a panic because dad would kill me due to being late and i didn't want to die. as i opened the door a bottle missed my head by an inch, my mother and father started screeching at me to go to my room and stay in there till school time. i sighed as i laid on my bed and started to draw creepypasta.

_timeskip_

as i yawned i checked the time to see it was 8:30 pm, bedtime.

_timeskip_

"wake up you little shit! time for school!" my mum yelled at me. i got ready for school and left the house for my daily dose of education.

_timeskip_

*ring* I went to class and sat down. (5 min later) the teacher came in followed by 8 people. "ok class we have some new students, please introduce yourselves." "Hi everyone, I'm Toby!" "I'm Tim and this is Brian" "I'm Jeff" "ben" "raven" "Tomas" "hi I'm Scarlet!" "ok (y/n) I'll need you to show the new kids around the school".                                                                                                                       i nod to show recognition to what she just said, and the new kids sit in some seat's near. the guy named Jeff asked me why i was so quiet. i, of course, didn't respond because i was mute. he kept on pestering me until class ended.