Three: A catastrophe

SeokJin's P.O.V

We are now seating at the couch. The six of them are wearing their clothes. now. "So, since when did you drink your formula?"

"Hyung, we just took it for like 3 days ago. I'm sure that it can last 2 weeks."

Seokjin hummed, "Well, I think something's wrong with the baby formula."

"If we don't go back to normal, we will get caught by Y/N." Taehyung added while sipping his coke.

Taehyung's P.O.V
"What time is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait,let me get my saxophone." Taehyung rushed into his bedroom while rummaging through his clothes.

"Hey,I found it!" he exclaimed. He breathe in and out, until his lungs is full of air, he blew the saxophone really loudly until it reaches to Yoongi's room.

"Who the fuck plays the saxophone at 2 PM?!"

Taehyung went out to find Jungkook.

"It's 2 PM" He said while laughing.

"Oh okay, Thanks,Hyung."

Seokjin stood up. After all his the smallest among the boys,Because he's still in his form. "Did Y/N said she will come back at 3 PM?"

"Oh My God, we've only got 1 hour left."

"Quit it,Hoseok."

"Sorry,Hyung." He said while he lowered his head.

Seokjin grabbed his jacket and went outside. "I'll be back!If Y/N comes back, Tell Noona that I'll ran some errands!" He yelled,making sure that some of them heard it.

"Okay Hyung!"

SeokJin's P.O.V

I'm getting some baby formula in our office. We have always our pacifier to travel anywhere we want,and of course to travel to our secret office.

It's simple, You suck it fast.

(Omg I got some thoughts in there. Wtf my mind is going really innocent there)

And think of a place where you want to go.

"Uh,Hi! I'm here to get some baby formula."

"What's your group name,sir?"

"Ah,Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS for short."

"Okay, sir. Please wait here."

"Thanks."

While Jin was waiting for the for the formula. He saw Y/N. He was shocked,but he ignored it because he don't want to tell Y/N their deepest secret.
His thoughts were running wild. 'Should I tell Noona?' , 'Should I tell her that we always go here because we need tons of baby formula?'
SeokJin was interrupted by his thoughts when the lady called his name.

"Mr. SeokJin of BTS, Here's your 10 dozens of baby formula."

"Ah,Thanks."

SeokJin was on the way home, He thought that it would be faster to suck on his choopies. (It's the pacifier that can teleport them from place to place.)

'To Apartment 101!'

As he take his choopies off, he entered the passcode.

"Hey you brats! What are you doing?" It's 2:30! Here, drink your baby formula quick,before Noona gets back!"

The six boys drank their milk so fast that they ended up choking. SeokJin have his baby formula too, so that his form will last longer.

After drinking up all the formula, they cleaned it up and hided it in their hiding spot, The attic.

"Hey, Guys! I've got something to tell 'ya!"

"What is it, Hyung?"

"Do you know the company that we're getting baby formula?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I tried my best to calmed down, but, NOONA Y/N IS WORKING THERE!!"

"WHAT?!" They all screeched.

"Well, why is sh-"

"AWWW! My little babies are pretending that they have their own Little meeting. AHHHH SO CUTEEEE!"

All eyes are on Y/N. Their eyes widened as they saw her.

"Oh,Sorry. I might surprised you all."

"Noona,what's your ideal type?"

SeokJin has his eyes widened after he said that.

"Why'd you asked, Jinnie?"

"Oh,don't mind that Noona. My mouth just says anything it says so, it's all done." he smiled sheepishly.

"Wait,Noona." Yoongi, Jimin,Namjoon,Hoseok,Jungkook and Taehyung called her at the same time.

"Can we go the mall?" Jungkook suggested.

"Why?"

"Because we want you to have some quality time with us." Hoseok said.

"Okay go to your rooms and change your clothes."

"Okay Noona!! Thank you very much!" Jimin said and hugged ny knee. I carried him and I walked all the way to his room and put him down to the bed. "Chimchim, change your clothes, and I will put on your shoes on later."

"Okay"

*5 minutes later.....

"Noonaaaaaaa!!!!"

"What is it?!" I yelled while proceeded to his room. It's Jimin's.

"Can you put on my shoes now,Noona. Pweaseee?"

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Of course, Chim."

I put on his shoe on his other foot and tied its lace. And I began to proceed on the other one. "Thank you Noona."

???'s P.O.V

Soon, your company will be ruined and we will end your bussiness, Kim Y/N

Be careful Y/N we are right beside you..

WE WILL FINISH YOU

Author's Note.....

(There's a little cringe at the end tho HAHAHA)

Hey Guys! I'm really really sorry, If I haven't updated for the next chapter...
We are on a vacation Right Now. And like, there's no wifi hereeeeeee.

Please keep supporting this book!! Thank you for all your supports!!! I Love You All!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤