Eleven: Missing You

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's morning and Suho-Hyung got some business to deal with so he left the house a few hours. "Good Morning,Hyung!" Jungkook greeted me with a bunnh smile. Aigoo,this kid.Why he's so cute? It's been 24 hours since I saw Noona's beautiful face and I think I can't remeber it anymore.

Oh fuck. I thought it's been ages amd years since I last saw her.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!"

"Okay!!!"

Me, the other hyungs and Jungkook rushed towards the table. I took a little peek at the table by tip-toeing at the table. And I saw fresh and cooked pancakes! My favorite!

We digged in and finished our food.

I have something on my mind.

I miss Y/N Noona's warmth.

Jimin's P.O.V

After we ate, I helped Jin-Hyung to clean the dishes. "Hyung,Noona will be back right? After one week?"

"Yes,she will."

"Will she never leave us?"

"She won't."

"Does she love us?"

"Yes."

"Do you like her?"

I asked him. Causing him to stop scrubbing the plate and put down the sponge that he's holding.

"J-jimin. Why did you asked me that kind of question?"

"Hyung, answer it."

Jin-Hyung sighed and he messed uo his hair in confuse. While he glared at his younger brother.

"YES! I DO! UGH FUCK! WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW HUH?!"

Jimin stepped away further from his older Hyung. He never heard his Hyung yelled at him.

"Aish," Jin sighed deeply to losen up his anger. And looked again at his younger brother.

"Sorry,Chim. Just please stop asking about that."

"Hyung... Do you perhaps, miss her?"

"Yes,Jimin."

"Her warmth?Her scent?"

"Yes! I REALLY MISS HER SO DAMN MUCH!"

"That's why,"

"Why, I'm forgetting about her."
Jin whispered luckily his dongsaeng heard it.

"Hyung, I understand."

Jin smiled at his dongsaeng's statement.

"Thanks, I really need to stay away from her. 'cause the longer I go near from her, the bigger the chance for me to lose control of myself."

Jimin continued washing the dishes and so does Jin.

Kim Jongin's P.O.V

"Y/N please open your eyes now. Me and Mommy are waiting. Please wake up now, Y/N."

***beep beep****

The nurses rushed towards Y/N as they revive her many times. While her parents are in shock, crying.

"Doc?! Please do anything to keep her alive!"

"We'll do our best,sir."

"Why does she have to sacrifice herself like that?! I was suppose to be in her situation! Not her!" Yoongi yelled.

The rest of the BTS patted Yoongi's back.

The doctors came back. And delivered the news.

"She's having a long time to wake up. The longer she sleeps the shorter of chancing of her waking up."

-

FUCK HOW WAS IT?! A LITTLE TWIST EH? HOHOHO! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! UWUUUU SARNGHAE FAM!

JEON JUNGKOOK FOR Y'ALL!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤