Fourteen: Going Back

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V

Today, Noona Y/N will be coming home. It's also the day that we'll say goodbye to her. I know we'll stay for 1 year but, we made our choice. We'll be going to our agency. 'Cause we've finished our mission very well. And know, it's time to break her heart. You know, we only used her. It's for the sake of Baby Corp. Because Baby Corp, is a company that makes babies. There is a place where Y/N and the other babies, like us, came from.

Baby Corp,  Ensures that the world only loves babies. The Dogs,Cats, horses and other animals nor
gadgets? Nah, 98% of the world population loves babies so, we succeed in our mission. Y/N Noona is one of the most popular person in Korea. So everybody has seen her taking care of kids, people started to take care of babies and kids as well.

Don't you think Y/N Noona is actually desperate to come back for us?

I heard Suho-Hyung talking to Noona and said that we're fine and in a good situation. Don't think about me, being a bad person. Let's just say she's just DESPERATE.

I don't know why I'm like this to Noona but, I think it's for the best.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Today's the day. We'll be saying goodbyes amd we'll be returning in Baby Corp. in just a few hours. Me, the rest of the boys and Hyung, are goimg to the airport and we'll be going to send Y/N home. She'll rest there. I know she's pretty tired and will sleep soon. I know her too well. But I'll spend some time with her. Just me.

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm going back to Korea, My  babies and Suho said that they will be waiting for me at the airport. I really miss them so much
It's been a week though it feels like ages. I sighed as I get out of the plane. Stretching my back and my hands. My head's pretty stiff for sleeping without my travel pillow. And I regretted it to leave it inside my room so I have a fucking stiff neck right now. Ugh.

I get outside the plane and inhaled some fresh and clean air.

I miss Seoul so much.

And my boys.

"Y/N!"

"Noona!!!!"

I turned my head to the person who yelled my name. It's the one I love the most.

"Jinnie! Joonie! Yoongi! Hoseokie! Chim! Taetae! Kookie! I miss you all damn much."

They ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. Their hug consists of warmth, affection, and love. That I've been looking amd missing it, since I left them.

"Yah! What about me?! What about all my sacrifices to those cute mochi's?"

Suho yelled, causing them to broke their tight hug. Y/N laughed and the rest of the boys giggled.

"Thank you, Suho. For taking care of my brothers. It really means a lot to me."

Suho gave a slight smile, kind of embarassed.

Time skip,..... (LOL HAHAHAHA)

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

We arrived at the house. Suho-Hyung just taking care of his important business somewhere else. So me, being a soft-hearted for Noona, I choose to stay by her side. The Hyungs and Jungkook are playing board games.

I entered Noona's Room and I have a brilliant idea.

"Noona Y/N, can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream and I want cuddles."

I said while gently tapping her soft delicate white skin.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Hi Y/N, it's nice meeting you again. Do you remember me?"

Y/N turned her head towards the guy. It's him, the one she's looking for,a very long time. "Yoongi,"

She whispered softly while caressing the pale guy's brown hair.

"It's me, do you remember?"

She chuckled and said. "Yes,"

"I remember."

While the two of them are talking things about the past, Y/N saw the truck coming towards them. And it's gonna hit Yoongi. Luckily, she's faster than lightning. With a lot of speed, she pushed Yoongi away from the side of the road "Yoongi,"

"No!"

When that happened Y/N thought it's a deja vu because it seems like it happened but why? That's the only question she has on her mind.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"No!"

I got startled from Noona's voice and stepped a little bit further away from her. "Noona, Are you okay?"

"Yes, just a nightmare, Tae. And why are you here?"

"I just want cuddles Noona, I can't go to sleep."

"Aww, come here little buddy."

Y/N scooted towards Taehyung and backhugged him. Taehyung feels a little bit weird but he just like her warmth. He can't never experience it again.

When Y/N's deep asleep, Taehyung quietly got out of Y/N's bed. He wrote a note that said 'Noona, thank you for taking care of us, we'll go now. Sorry if we caused problems.We're going back home. Goodbye for now. Saranghae ♡  Love, Taehyung.' And kissed he forehad amd cheeks before he successfully left his Noona's bedroom without making any single noise

-

OOF SHORT UPDATE! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE 1.04K READS 🎉🎊🎉 GUYS UWU! THIS REALLY MADE MY HEART FLUTTER~ THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT FOR ME AND MY
STORY EVEN THOUGH I'M GONE FOR A WHILE. HUEHUE I THINK THIS IS MY UPDATE FOR A WHOLE MONTH CAUSE IT STARTS TO GET BUSY AT SCHOOL, SO YEAH! WISH ME GOOD LUCK UWU!😘😘😘❤❤❤❤