Six : Reunited

Y/N was completely worried because she didn't find the rest of her siblings. Even though they're not siblings by blood but they're sibling by heart. And they loved each other very much.... So Y/N went off to a search to find them.

She was with his youngest brother, Jeon Jungkook. They started searching at the rest of the shop, restaurants and some restrooms too.

With hearts pounding, hoping that she will find them for Jungkook. The little boy held her hand tight and looked into her eyes with fear.

Heavy footsteps can be heard towards the door. She heard little voices inside the room. With high hopes,she opened the door and find six little boys looking at her.

She didn't hesitate to pull them into a tight hug. She misses their warmth even though they've been gone only for a few hours.

"Were have you all been? Why are you hiding from Noona?" Y/N said with a hint of sadness and anger in her voice. She felt a huge ball forming inside her throat. Y/N felt like crying.

With that the oldest boy got up his courage and tell Y/N what actually happened.

"Noona, we're very sorry. But we have to take a pee and Yoongi took a boom-boom, (Poop) Sorry we took so long. I promise that it'll never happen again"
Jin said with sparkling eyes and looked at her.

He thought that it might work since his Noona is a little bit of softie on the inside.

"Jin-ah. Noona understands. But next time, just tell me if you need to go to the restrooms. So I can come with you and you won't get lost."