Fifteen To Good And Goodbyes

Park Jimin's P.O.V

I looked around and saw 5 boys sitting on the sofa. Playing games. I sighed as I carried my tiny bag along to the kitchen. I pulled out the mini staircase that Noona bought to us cause we can't reach the kitchen sink.

I rubbed my hand with soap and rinsed them with cold,clean water. (You very dirty watereu!)

"Guy's its time to go." Taehyung said while putting back his shoes on. I guess he was already back from Noona's room. I'll miss her. So much.

"Arasseo, Kaja." (Okay, Lets Go.)

"Hyungs, don't you think it's too early? To leave?"

"No,it's the best time. And her memory of us will be same as always. I knew that she'll never forget us. Even though she'll wake up soon. "

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Y/N will be waking up soon, just wait." Jongin said to his wife, assuring her that she will be okay in a slight smile.

Her parents haven't gone to work for 1 month since no one will took care of her. Of course, Yoongi have busy schedules 'cause their practice for their another concept album just started.

3 hours later

One of Y/N's fingers moved, that causes her parents to be startled and got up. "Y/N, baby. Mommy and Daddy's here. Are you awake now?"

"Mom, Dad? Why are you here? I thought you both died in a plane crash?"

"What? No. You got some silly dreams while you're sleeping. Huh?" His Dad said causing her to force a smile. "And I met BTS too." she continued. "Well you already had." His dad said while tapping her head gently. "Really?!" Dhe screamed in a high pitched voice. "Yeah, why?"
Her Mom answered her this time.

"What year is it?" Y/N asked, with nervousness all over her face, and became so obvious because sweat is building up in her forehead.

"It's 2016, October 10th." Her Dad said while checking om his phone. "Yep, it's 2016~"

Y/N's P.O.V

Wtf?! October 10, 2016? Foq bro, it's YOU NEVER WALK ALONE ERA  Oh My God. And one thing, they're not babies anymore, right?"

"Mom, Dad? Can I go to Bighit? I'm just gonna check Yoongi." I asked them. "Are you feeling alright?" Her Mom asked checking her while body and face. "Yeah, I'm Fine."

"I guess, you can go out." (I am sorry guys, I'mma just fast forward Y/N's recovery.)

Here I am, at front of their building. I don't know why I have that card pass in my pocket. So strange. Btw, enough chit-chat.

"Hello, Miss. How can I help you?" The girl asked politely. "Ah, Hello. I have this pass, can I go in? I have to visit my friends." I said to her forcing a little smile. "Ah, are you Ms. Y/N? The one that BTS informed us to always let you in whenever you want?" She said. What I guess she's a bitch.

"Yeah, I think so. Now please, may I go?" I said.
"Sure, thanks for informing me." She said still have that plastic smile on her face.

So when I entered the building I came to Room 101 which is their studio and practice room.

"Y/N? Are you okay?! Are you fully recovered?! Oh my God you're so skinny! Why did you let yourself to be like this?!"
I got surprised when I opened the door and they bombarded me with a LOT of questions. Especially, Yoongi. He looked concerned. Oh fuck, I shoudn't fall for him, his an idol. I don't deserve him.

ESPECIALLY THEM. I DIDN'T DESERVE ALL OF THEIR CARE. WHY AM I SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSON TO THEM? JUST WHY. EVEN IN MY DREAMS THEY EXIST, WHY EVEN IN REALITY?

JUST, WHY ME?

Author's Sweet Message

Hello, update update ahead!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. BEEN BUSY IN SCHOOL! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT GUYS. I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW GREATFUL I AM USING WORDS. OH MY GOD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS! I WILL NOT GET THIS MANY READS WITHOUT YOU FAM! I'M SO GREATFUL TO HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIKE Y'ALL. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Pastel_Wonder I LOVE YOU!! 😘😍 Thank you so so much in always asking how's y school was. Thank you for being a supportive friend. I really appreciate it. I haven't have this so much courage and braveness in my new school, but you made me have one, thank you very much. It really encourages me to stude more! 😘🤗I miss you so much. Let's talk sometime. I miss our chit-chat UWU! 😚❤💓 Thank you for waiting me to come back! 😍💓💕
@AyeltsNicoleee I CAN'T MENTION YOU ;((
ANYWAYS thank you so so much for messaging me all the time, even though I've been gone for too long. Thank you for asking me if I'm fine or not. You always say "I MISS YOU" to me so I find that very sweet and caring.😍💗 Thank you for being a great great friend and staying at my side.
Thank you so so much for waiting too long, for me to come back here, I guess it's been really hard and I appreciate it. 😚😍💖💕