Eight: Bitter

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been 1 month since Y/N Noona adopted us. She always takes care of us. Even though she's tired from work. We have special moments together.

We even shared secrets. As time went by, she have gotten more prettier. In fact, my feelings for her continued to grow and grow. I can't control it anymore. Ugh, Jeon Jungkook stop it.

It's just a mission, you don't love her, you don't care anything about her. Just a few more years,and it'll be okay.

(UWUUUU I'M SORRY FAM! :'‹ )

-3rd Person's P.O.V

The boys have been playing board games all day long.

"Namjoon! You said that you won't brake anything! Look at this mess, you broke the board game again! How many times do I have to tell you to be careful. Aish, you really need to control your hands." Jin said while je disgustingly looked at Namjoon.

"Sorry,Hyung. I can't control my hands, it's getting stronger." (LOL FROM FROZEN HAHAHA)

Jin sighed. "Namjoon you're a drama bitch."

Namjoon glared at his oldest hyung.

"Aish Mom and Dad stop quarelling. Your sons are here, Duh." Hoseok interrupted the silence between the two.

Jungkook and Yoongi continues to talk.

"Why are we doing this again?" The youngest asked.

"For the sake of Baby Corp."

"I think, Y/N Noona will be left dumbfounded."

Yoongi said "If you don't have the courage to leave her, you know that you'll not be going back as an agent of Baby Corp. She'll know that you're an adult not a kid. Remember that Jungkook-Ah, your work is more important than her."

Jungkook accepted the truth. He decided to stay as an agent of B.C

"Hyung, it's okay if you don't understand. Just give me some time to think about it."

Yoongi nodded. Of course, he's happy that her dongsaeng was staying with him. He knows that Jungkook will follow the decision of her heart not his mind.

The mint-haired boy actually didn't like leaving his Noona behind. In fact, he's the one who's been adopted first. He experienced her warmth, her scent amd most of all, he admired her beautiful face. Her face that never be forgotten by his mind.

"Kim Y/N why are you doing this to me?"

Hoseok's P.O.V

Y'all know what are we going to do with Y/N Noona right? We know, she don't deserve to be hurt nor left dumbfounded. But the longer we stay by her side the more we hurt her. We love her so much... It's been a long while since we've saw her.

"Taehyung-Ah!" I shouted.

"What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asked while stuffing a lot of Cheerios into his mouth.

"Yah, you might choke,Dongsaeng." Hoseok really cared for him. He loves every one of his dongsaengs 'cause they really meant important to him.

"Sorry, Hoseokie-Hyung." Taehyung said while flushing his boxy smile.

"About Y/N Noona..." Hoseok stopped at his sentence while he saw his Dongsaeng tearing up.

"Idiot, don't cry. You're a man."

"O-okay *sniffles*"

"It's just..."

"I don't want to leave Y/N Noona."

"You will, just think that you will be giving her own freedom and make her happy."

"Okay."

Hoseok hugged Taehyung. As his Dongsaeng cried into his chest and he punch several times into his shoulder.

the older hyung has nothing to do than patted his head. he hate to see them crying it gives him pain too.

"It'll be alright. Just a few more years Tae."

Jimin's P.O.V

i saw Hoseok-Hyung comforting a crying Taehyung. everyone's crying 'cause we're gonna leave Y/N Noona.

1 month before we left, we need to be cold as possible.we need to train her to get used to it. she has to.

I walked towards Taehyung and hugged his back.

"Taehyung-Ah, why are you crying?"

"She's just so important to me and I can't let her go."

"Why then? She's just a part of our mission Taehyung for pete's sake. Please forget everything about her. You'll get used to it. We're here for you, we'll tale care of each other."
Jimin said as he patted the boy's head.

"The Fuck Jimin?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SHE'S JUST PART OF A MISSION?!' OR YOU JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! It's like I've been ripped into piece Hyung. You can't understand the pain.You'll never will." The boy glared at him while walking away

Jin stopped his actions and said
"I-i care because I love you! I don't even know what to do anymore. You don't only experience the pain Taehyung, We. The seven of us. And why don't you just leave her?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and sighed.

"I think I'm falling for her."

-

Yep! I updated Lol hahahaha. My update for the other story, Fake a Min Yoongi Ff will be updated next day... KEEP SUPPORTING MY WORKS FAM! UWUUU I LOVE YOU ALL!❤❤❤❤❤❤

FUCK JIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SO CUTE UWUUUU MY HEART~