5: Acquaintance

Chapter 5: Acquaintance

We're all having our solo photoshoot for the photo teasers that will be revealed tomorrow.

I can't wait to end this photoshoot because I badly want to see our dorm. And ofcourse, to hang-out with Jungkook.

I keep posing different gestures as I look at the camera while smiling. I have to look so beautiful so that i'll gain fans, just kidding.

"Well done, Jiyeon-ssi" The camera man said as he take a look at the photos of mine in his camera.

"Can I take a look?" I requested and he walked over to me. He gave me the camera and I saw my photos.

"You look so dazzling. I'm sure you'll gain many fans. No wonder why they chose you as the group's main visual" He said with a sweet tone and I smiled so wide to him.

"Thank you, sir. You took a perfect shot of me, so it's all because of you" I said and gave back the camera to him.

"I'm sure my son will fanboy over you" he said while chuckling. I gave a chuckle too and bowed to him.

All of the members already taken their shots for their solo pictures. We are now taking a picture together for the group photo teaser.

"I can't wait to see the fan's reaction once our photo will be dropped this midnight" Soojin said

"And I can't wait to see our dorm" I said and we squealed together as the tought of us living in one house hit our minds.

The photoshoot was done and it's time for us to see our dorm. We're waiting outside the building when a white van stopped it's track in front of us.

Some staffs took our baggages and put it in the back of the vehicle. We hop in and talked about random things, they also took my puppy and played with her.

We stopped at a luxurious compound with four big houses inside. The main gate opened and I took a look outside only realizing that.....

This is the place where Bangtan's house is located.

"Wow, it's above my expectation. We're gonna stay at the luxurious place like this?" Haeyoung said as her eyes sparkled when we stopped at a big house.

"Big Hit artists live in this compound away from public. Bangtan Sonyeondan, Tomorrow By Together and Lee Hyun lives here too. That first house is Lee Hyun's, the next house is TXT's, next one is yours and the last one is Bangtan's" The driver said.

We entered the house and saw a garden, a pool, a big and spacious house. A big living room, a complete set of kitchen, and five rooms upstairs.

Room 1: Dance Hall
Room 2: Studio
Room 3: Haeyoung & Hyera's bedroom.
Room 4: Seomin & Chaesoo's
Room 5: Soojin & Jiyeon's