26: MAMA

We're currently in Japan to attend MAMA. We're now heading our way to the red carpet. As soon as our van arrived, the other members went out. I was last in the line, lowering my head so the media won't notice my situation.

I am still affected by the sudden news came out about me. They shouldn't just posted such things like those, they doesn't know how idols are easily affected by those news, like mine.

I felt my ankle twisted a little and it caused pain. I was about to fall on my knees but Hyera was fast to hold my hand. I didn't even noticed that she kept her pace as same as mine.

"Gwaenchanhayo?" She mumbled but I just slightly nodded my head. I held onto her for support.

We reached the main carpet. Those continous flashing lights of the camera hurt my eyes so I have to hide a little behind Hyera.

The MC gave me the mic and I started our introduction even though I honestly want to give it to Soojin because I am not in my mood. But I am the leader, and I don't have any choice.

"Hana! Dul! Set!"

"Chase your dreams. Annyeonghaseyo Sixdreams imnida!" We said in unison and we expressed our gatitude one by one until it's our time to go inside the venue.

The other members stopped for a while as they were left in amazement. The venue is so big than we expected.

I can't believe it. I only dreamed about this but now we're here, will perform on stage. I only dreamed about this, thank you Jungkook. If I didn't met you, I would still be dreaming about this.

Soojin finally found our seats as we walked to it. We saw our names printed on it already.

"Oh my gashina! Are we dreaming or not? We're sitting behind BTS and beside TXT!" Haeyoung suddenly squealed. I looked at where she was looking.

She's right, I smiled as I saw Jungkook's name in front of me. I know I will smile the whole event because there is someone who will make me happy.

"Jiyeon-unnie. Can we exchange seats?" Haeyoung mumbled showing me her puppy eyes and pouty lips. I just chuckle as Hyera hit her head.

"Let Unnie sit in there, atleast she will smile today and somehow will ease her sadness" Hyera said and the whole members gave me a teasing smile.

They knew about us already. So lucky to have Hyera beside me, she always supports and sides me with Jungkook.

"Don't take her precious seat away just because she's sitting near Beomgyu-oppa. I know you just want to stare at him the whole time" Hyera mumbled and Haeyoung pouted. We all chuckled as we teased her.

The venue is now slowly filled by our seniors. As they passes by us, we will stand up right away and bow to show some respect. Then TXT arrived. We said our greetings to each other.

"Hey, I didn't expected sitting beside you" Yeonjun said as he sat down. I gave him a smile which he gave back.

"Long time no talk. Congratulations to your successful first comeback!" I said as I clapped my hands.

"Thank you" he said. We had some small talks and shared some jokes and laughter together. We stopped for a while as the whole venue got louder than we expected.

"BTS-sunbaenim is here!" Soobin fanboyed earning a chuckle from us. We stood up and bowed at them as they arrived. They also bowed back at us.

"Hi!" Jungkook mumbled, looking at me with wide smile. My smile even got wider as I saw him. I waved at him as he sat down. He turned around facing me.

"Don't ever dare to stare at me the whole time if you don't want to get caught" I joked. He chuckled a little and signaled me to come near him.

I did what he told me. "Are you okay, now?" He whispered because we can't talk properly. The crowd is getting hyped as the show already started.