21: Lean On My Shoulder

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was finding Jiyeon the whole day. I was shocked when I asked Hyera where she is but she said she left without saying anything. The company doesn't have any idea that she left. I already tracked her phone but it didn't help either. I called her so many times but it was unattended.

"You're sure that it's in Gwangju?" I asked Hoseok-hyung wether I am lost or not. Yeah, I am currently at Gwangju hoping that Jiyeon might be here.

I really missed her presence beside me. I'm so guilty for not talking to her.

"I'm sure. Maybe you should ask some people where the Kim Family is. That's their street and fans knew where she lived. I hope you find some random fan there to help you" he said through the line.

"Alright hyung. Thank you" I said.

"Take a rest uri Jungoo, okay? I know you'll find her tomorrow. It's getting late now" He said and I hummed in response before ending the call.

I slid my phone back to my pocket. Honestly I'm really tired. I've been running for hours after getting stucked at the train from Seoul to here. I didn't got any rest since I came but that doesn't became a hindrance for me to find her.

Even though how many times I'll run, even if I will brush the whole province of Gwangju, I will and won't never give up.

Wherever you are Jiyeon, I wanna apologize for ignoring you, for making you jealous, and for arguing with you.

Especially when I say I don't like you anymore. Please forgive me.

I keep on running everywhere. Only Hoseok-hyung who knows why I left. The company didn't know it either.

I ran when I see a familiar figure. A girl with brown hair and a tiny small being. She might be Jiyeon. I went towards her and patted her shoulder.

She faced me but it wasn't her so I apologized. Where are you now? I miss you aready. I want to see you. Please grant my wish.

I heaved out a long sigh and continued to walk around the street. I looked around making sure I won't miss a moment to see her.

It's been half an hour but still I can't find her. Maybe she wasn't here. Maybe she's in other part of Seoul.

A/N: Please play the media above💜

I am about to sit on the bench when I saw a familiar girl slowly running away---

and she's crying.

She almost tripped but still managed to stand. She's continously wiping her tears away while struggling to carry her stuffs. I looked at her from a far when I realized it was the girl I was looking for.

She stop still her head was bowed down so no one will notice her tears.

Why are you crying my love?

She finally lift her head up then both of our eyes met. We stared at each other for so long like we didn't saw each other for years. She dropped all her stuffs she was holding from both of her hands and then...

she ran to my arms.

At first I was startled of her sudden hug. But hugged her back anyways. She cried so hard in my chest, she cried so loud as if she's a baby. I never saw her crying so hard like this. She cried and cried, she can't stop herself so I let her even though my shirt is soaked with her tears.