31: I Won't Let You Go

"Eonnie, aren't you really going to tell him?" Hyera asks as she held my hand, looking at me with full of worries.

"I don't think if I could say that to him, it will just bother him though. He should pay attention on his career instead of me" I mumbled with a deep sigh.

We're currently at the park with chocolate coffees again in our hands. We were waiting for Jaehyun to come over since the two will have their date. She insists me to accompany her until her boyfriend comes.

If i'm not really a good leader, I would probably let her go out alone this night and be caught by the police for not following the curfew rules.

"Jaehyun will be here in a minute" she excitedly said as she wandered around her eyes. Finally her Jaehyun came with bouquet of flowers behind him.

"Hello, noona" he greeted which made me give him a glare.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me noona" I muttered while covering my ears.

They both let out a laugh. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I watched as he handed her the flowers. They were so sweet to each other, 97 liners are really such a boyfriend material.

What do you expect? Jungkook was born on 1997.

"Aigoo stop being so sweet in front of me. Just go away shoo!" I pushed them away with full force.

"Eonnie-yah! I don't act like that whenever Jungkook and you do some cringy things. Eww" she mumbles sarcastically.

I playfully slapped her arm. "Go away," I shooed them away. "Take care of her Jaehyun" I said as they bid their goodbye to me.

I made my way to go home when suddenly a pick-up car stops in front of me. The window slid down revealing the man I adore the most.

"Hyera called me to accompany you" he muttered. I hopped inside as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Why didn't you called the whole day? I was so worried about you, you aren't picking up my calls. Are you o--" I shushed him by placing my fingertips in his lips.

"I am okay. I just don't want to hold my phone so I turned it off. It's not with me though" I said as I tap the empty pockets of my sweatpants.

"What if you were lost and I can't track you? What if a sasaeng attacks you and your phone was not with you to call me? What if you suddenly fainted without me by your side? Can you please atleast tell me where you're going so I can accompany you. If it's not because of Hyera, I won't really know where you are" he trailed off.

"I'm so sorry" I lowered my head down. I can't even look at his gazes to me. His hands made its way to my chin as he made me look at him.

"I'm not mad, Jiyeon. I'm just worried" he softly said.

Don't be like that Jeon Jungkook, I just feel so guilty even more.

"Sorry, I can't open my phone right now. Someone got my number and called me several times, I thought it was just a family member but it wasn't. It was a sasaeng who already called the other members and now i'm his target" I said, my hands are now shaking in fear.

He held my hand to stop it from shaking. His free hand made its way on his phone as he called someone.

"Hello, SIXDREAMS' managing team. Please look out for all the members. A sasaeng called all of them several times already, please track the number and report it to the officials" he trailed off and ended up the call as he stared at me.

"Those annoying calls will end soon. Don't worry, okay? Now let's just enjoy the night" he said and he started driving until we reached the Hannam-dong Village.