17: A Date Night in Honolulu

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The first day of shooting was finally over. We did playing games just like in our Run! BTS show. We ate as a whole family and had a quality time with PD-nim. We made a gift dedicated to him and even gave him a handwritten letters that made him cry. The shooting thingies lasted for 3 hours. Then finally! It's our time to take a break.

I approached Jiyeon, ofcourse.

"Can I borrow your leader for a mean time?" I said. They were giving Jiyeon a suspicious look and teasing her.

"Aweee, eonnie is having a date. Hope I can have someone to date too" Haeyoung pouted so Jiyeon smacked her forehead and she flinched in pain.

"Date your ass. You're still young" Jiyeon said and all of her members laughed.

"It's just I envy you Eonnie. Anyways..." she paused and pushed Jiyeon to me and she landed on my arms. "Have a date with him" and all of them left us.

"Sorry for their attitude" she said scratching her back. Call me pervert but it was so sexy.

I shrugged the thought out of my mind and then started to held her hand. It was a good thing that she let me. I grabbed her anywhere she want.

"Hey, the sunset is so beautiful. Stand there and i'll aesthetically film you" I said then brought out my camera and placed her near the shore.

When I started the camera, I guided her to act as if she's in a MV shooting. I don't have to retake the shooting because she was too pefect for this. The way she smiled to the camera lenses, it was like she was staring at me then everything went slow.

She spoke. "What is this for?" she asked facing me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. For my GCF in Hawaii" I shyly said and she beamed me a smile.

"Really? You're going to make a Golden Closet Film featuring me? Wow! I'm so so so greatful!" She exclaimed jumping on my arms then she hugged me.

Yup, she just hugged me and it feels like heaven. I can smell her scent, she smells like a baby.

"It's not that a big deal" I said hugging her back.

"Not a big deal? Hey! GCF is really famous. The editor and director is really the most talented ever and he will be making a beautiful GCF featuring me!" She happily said and I let out a chuckle.

"I just want to edit some videos while touring overseas and I decided to star you for this. And also, I'm not that talented" she released herself from the hug and stared at me.

"Come on, Jungkook. Don't say that. You're so talented and you're my favorite editor-director of a film!" She cheered me up and i'm so greatful because she always supports me.

"Jiyeon, can I invite you to have a dinner with me?" I asked and she nodded right away. She wasn't hesitating and i'm really happy.

I held her hand again while she took the camera from me, she was scanning the videos and pictures I took. She's smiling, and i'm so addicted to that.

I brought her to the part of the sea where there are rock formations. I held her to guide her while jumping up above the rocks.

"Waaaaah, this is so beautiful!" She said while staring at the splashing waters at the rocks.

"You're more beautiful than that" I said and she gave me a look. I guided her to sit on a rock together with me. I placed the camera behind us and we both stared at the orange sunset.