Chapter VIII

(Option B continuation obviously, Enjoy!)

I locked the door behind me as I started walking towards the library in hope that I wouldn't run into Lou Or Mathew.

Weird right? Why would I try to avoid them? Well cause they act like kids.

I continued walking until I noticed Mandy Talking To The Spy Girls! I waved over but...

Got a strange look from the 'Spy Girls'
I looked over at Mandy and she gave me a worrisome smile.

"We'll talk later" I heard Kitty say, as I approached them "Hey Gir-"

"Bye Mandy" I heard them say in unison

I felt a shocked look form onto my face, what's up with them?..

Mandy noticed since she cleared her throat nervously, did I do something wrong?

"Everything okay Mandy?" I asked getting

She chuckled nervously "Well... there's been rumors going around t-that you and Lou are a thing, and I'm guessing they all had a crush on Lou for a long time?" She suggested

"But they all encouraged me basically into that relationship with him" I said recalling all the times they awed and smirked when Lou would flirt with me or do something nice.

She shrugged and a smirked formed across her face "So.. you are in a relationship?"

I blushed slightly "I dunno!." I put my hands over my cheeks checking if I was burning up

'I need to change the subject!'

"H-How are Moxy and the others se-settling in?" I blurted out

She laughed softly "Way to change the subject"

"They're doing great so far!" She continued

I smiled but recalled the recent events with the other girls which made it into a frown, slightly.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been a day and a half since I started helping Mandy in the library.. and also since I saw Mathew nor Lou.

Well the last time they saw me, I know your probably wondering why I'm still avoiding them.

Cause I found out it's a love triangle, which Mandy told me profusely before I realized, how could I had been so blind?

"These books go over there" Mandy said leaving the books in a stack in front of me interrupting my thoughts, I simply nodded before hurrying over to organize the books, and thinking of my love life as well, pathetic love life.

"Ding" i heard the bell go off alarming that someone came in the library, I simply continued

"I came to returned this book" a familiar voice spoked out.

'Well Crap!' I thought leaving the books and trying to sneak to the back of the shop.

I glanced over and saw Mathew handing the book to Mandy.

I continued walking almost making it out

'Almost there...' i reached for the handle

"O-Oh! Hey Doll!" I heard Mathew call me out which earned a quick chuckle from Mandy, yes she knew about it... i walked towards him and waved weakly
"H-Hey" i smiled and hugged me tightly which cut off my air support

I tried pushing him off and pointing at my neck before he realized and apologized profusely, remind me of someone...

"Anyways! I've been thinking of asking you to go eat out! Cause why not!" He asked with a big smirk on his face.

I gave him a disapproving look which he noticed "As friend of course!" He said

"Lou wouldn't mind then..." I trailed on
"So I guess..-" I was yanked into his arms and lead to the doors of the library

"I'll be back Mandy!" I yelled out before the door closed behind us.

I have a bad feeling about this...