The End

It's been a year since the incident with Nolan, ever since then Lou stopped singing for crowds which I felt guilty about since he wanted to take care of me which I told him that I was perfectly fine.

I've visited Nolan too in Uglyvile he has recovered a bit he's now more calm and open-minded with me again which I'm happy about, he has also made friends down there, which I'm surprised.

"Hurry up Y/N today's your special day you don't want to be late, and who are you talking to?" Mandy said yelling outside the restroom. I checked my reflection making sure my makeup wasn't ruined cause let's be honest I'm not trying to look bad today, just today.

"Sorry and nobody" I chuckled kinda embarrassed, who doesn't talk to themselves right?. "Any who, we need to get into the car if we want to get there on time, we needed to leave ten minutes ago!" She said grabbing my wrist dragging me.

"I don't think he will be mad anyways, he knows I wouldn't leave him at the alter like that!" I said flapping my hand trying to convince her that it isn't that big of a deal.

~*~

"What if she decided I wasn't the one, and decided to run away to Nolan!" I whispered loudly to my man of honor "Relax Lou! You're going to make the guests worry." He said smiling nervously to the guests that were sitting down probably wondering where the bride was at.

The music started.

Oh my god! Yes, she didn't decide to leave me at the alter. I let out a sigh of relief, soon the doors open as everyone put their attention to the door-way.

Then she walked in the veil covering her face. I didn't pay attention to anything else, it's like and angel walking down the stairs from heaven just for me. I could see her smiling through the veil, she was excited and you can see it in her eyes we held our hands together as one of the dolls from the institution said a few words.

~*~

"And that's how your mother and I got married and I'm glad she didn't pick anyone else to marry so I can proudly say that I got the most beautiful woman in the institute." I said with pride hugging Y/N tightly. Our twins cheered as they got to hear one of their parents stories once again.

"I love you Doll"

"I love you too,Lou"

The End.

~
(i might remake this cringe of a story.)