Chapter XII

That's it. I smashed my lips into Y/N before I closed my eyes and as i deepened the kiss with Y/N, Mandy walked in. With the books I asked earlier maybe this wasn't the best way to confess my feelings to Y/N.. whoops.

Mandy's P.O.V
Y/N is cheating on Lou! Oh my goodness.

Should I tell him? I backed up before they could tell me anything and ran out the front door, I should really learn how to knock! I physically hit myself, or maybe I was just seeing things.. yeah.! I didn't have my glasses on in the first place, Mandy it's called seeing things.. I talked back to myself, wait why am I talking to myself?

Lou's P.O.V
I was walking towards the stage ready to perform once again, yes once again but at least it's with those sock-puppets.
"Lou!~" I turned and saw the iconic trio again.
"Ladies" I smirked and gave a little bow with my head they giggled as on cue,
"We were wondering if you would like to come eat with us after your performance!" They all squeaked out.

i scratched my neck thinking about it,
"I am supposed to eat with Y/N but-"

"LOU! oh my goodness .." i turned around and saw Mandy?

"What's going on Mandy?" i asked sincerely, me and y/n have been talking about being nice to others and i honestly feel like it's working.