Chapter IX

As we arrived, Matt told me to go sit down in a booth as he went to the restroom.

I hope nobody gets the wrong idea...

As he came back, we started talking about the institute.

We agreed on most things especially how messed up it was how everyone treated the sock puppets at first.

I was honestly surprised by his thoughts, we continued talking until I noticed him taking a glance to my lips, I touched them.

"Is there something on my lips" I asked whipping them with a napkin.

He looked flustered and looked away before saying "N-no it's just.. never mind!"

I shrugged it off as we continued eating our food until he started leaning in i started leaning backwards "what are you do-" I tried asking till someone shoved him off his seat and started screaming at him I finally looked over and saw Lou in the verge of punching him, I stopped him before he could do anything and guided him out.

How did this for out of control so quickly?

"You okay Lou?." I asked kinda scared.. he looked so out of it.

He glanced at me and noticed my reaction, and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Sorry if I scared you, is just that.. I don't want anyone else to have you besides me." He continued, I blushed at the thought.

'Dirty Thoughts...'

"You know your the only thing I want right now." He started leaning in, i felt emotionless as he connected our lips, i finally got out of it and we moved our lips in sync.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"T-Thank You for walking me home Lou" I stuttered recalling the earlier events.

He just smirked "No problem, we should do this more often." He suggested

I just nodded blushing a bit.

"Any-Anyways!. see you later Lou!" I waved before rushing inside.

I locked the door and sat on the floor leaning on the front door, I wonder if Mathew is okay.. I thought but brushed the thoughts away returning to the events that I had with Lou today.

Is he the one? No.. right?