Scarred

The sky was black and all you would hear was the fire crackling and the occasional stomps from your horses. You had eaten dinner a few hours ago and now you were just waiting for sleep to take over. It was a chilly night, but resting closely by Sandors side helped keep you warm.

Feeling his body so near made you want more, so you moved yourself onto his lap. Sandor put his big hands on your hips and looked at you in anticipation. You slowly leant forwards, pecking his lips, like testing the water. Cupping his cheek, you proceeded to plant another kiss on his lips, this time with more passion. You could feel Sandor tightening his grip on your hips.

"What's this all about?" Sandor asked.

You smiled at him. "Nothing," you said. "Do I need a reason to show affection?"

He didn't say anything, you had left him in thought. Affection and care was something he had little to no experience with, so you weren't surprised.

You carefully used your hand to shove his hair away from his face, revealing his scarred face. You leaned in and lightly kissed Sandors scarred temple. He quickly flinched, turned his face away and scoffed at you.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing girl?" he asked rhetorically.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt?" you asked. He just glanced at you before looking away again.

"No," he spat.

"What then?" you asked, concerned.

"Why are you doing this? You're worthy of something better than a damn dog," he said, sounding almost offended.

"I don't know why you're saying that," you said. You didn't know what to say. Sandor had grew to become the most important person in your life. You loved him, and him you, but he had trouble realizing it, and maybe even believing it. He didn't think he deserves the love and affection you gave him. "Why are you saying that?"

"You don't find me disgusting? I'm a bloody dog. I've done horrible things," Sandor said. "No person in their right mind would want to get close to someone like me. I killed-"

"Shut your mouth," you interrupted, not letting him continue his self defeating talk. "You were Joffrey's sworn shield, it wasn't your intent to do any of those awful things. He would have killed you if you had refused. Do not blame yourself for those things," you put your hand back on his face, making him look at you. "Fuck the king. And fuck your brother for what he did to you. You are a good man. And a handsome one, may I add," you said, smirking at him. You put your hand back in his hair, this time he didn't refuse. "I will kiss your scar, because I don't find it disgusting, and because I love you," you said, and planted another kiss on his temple, this time with even more passion. When you pulled away, Sandor was quick to pull you back into a deep kiss. You put your arms around his neck, and his around your waist.

"Seven hells, woman," he said. You just chuckled at the man as he pulled you into yet another kiss.