Assaulted

TW: rape, assault, attacks

There weren't as much people in town today as you'd expect. But you weren't complaining, you could quickly find what you were looking for and get back to home to Sandor.

Entering the market, you quickly made your way over to weapon merchant. It was run by a buff, old man, who you and Sandor had visited several times. You chose and paid for a new dagger, which you had been in desperate need for after your old one had broke. You moved on to the food merchant, where you quickly grabbed some apples and a sack of grinded wheat, and got on your merry way home.

You and Sandor lived reasonably far from the city centre. You lived out in the open, out in the middle of nature. That's how you liked it. None of you were extremely fond of other people, and you enjoyed hunting your own food, which made the decision to move to the outskirts of town easy.

Today, you had chosen to walk, leaving your horse at home. It wasn't that far after all, and you wanted to pick some berries on your way back. The walk was nice, the weather was nice. You walked along the tree line where the cloudberries grew on your way back home.

You were looking down, keeping an eye out for the orange berries when you felt a sharp pain at the back of your head and heard distant muttering. You felt dizzy and fell to your knees. Looking up, you saw a group of three men. Their clothes were ragged, grey and dirty. They were all smirking at you and grabbing ahold of their small dagger hanging from their belts.

"What do you have on ya, woman?" said the blonde, skinny guy with a rock in his hand. He raised the rock towards you to look at. "You should be watching your surroundings more carefully. It's dangerous for a lady in these big, dark woods," he said and grinned.

Your vision became clearer and you mentally prepared yourself to fight. You sat on your knees, your hands on the ground. You located the dagger hanging on your right hip, just inches away from your hand. You looked back up at them; they only had small daggers, one each. No swords, no armor. You weren't wearing much armor yourself, but at least you were wearing leather, in comparison to the boys wearing linen. You could take them on if it came to it. You didn't know how good they were at combat, but they looked poor, which could be a promising trait.

The boy bent down and pointed to your goods hanging from your belt with his dagger now in his hand. "A bloody huge dagger! Looks new. And two bags of what? Gold is it?" he said. "I think we want your stuff, woman. I suggest you hand it over."

You looked up at the boy, but before you knew it one of the other boys in the back charged his fist into your face, knocking you onto your back, hitting your head on the ground. You couldn't help but let out a shriek. The blonde guy was quick to get on top of you. The big guy that knocked you to the ground grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. The third guy just stood there and watched with an ugly grin on his face. Ironically enough, he looked like the strongest one out of all of them.

The skinny, blonde guy sat on top of your thighs and started unhooking your goods from your hips. "You fucking cunts," you muttered, your voice gruff. The blonde guy just glanced up at you with a smug grin.

You tried to get free, you shrieked and tried to kick your legs and twist out of their grip, but to no avail. The boy looked inside the two bags.

"Fucking wheat and apples," he said, his voice low. "What the fuck do you think we'll do with that?!" He looked at your dagger. You couldn't let him get it, if he did, you had no way of protecting yourself.

"But this..." he threw the two bags on the ground and slowly moved his hand towards your weapon. "THIS, we'll gladly take off your hands," he said and grinned. He grabbed ahold of the dagger handle, unhooked it and admired it.