Chapter 1- Time to say goodbye:

The day Krypton was destroyed:

Pauls' point of view: I was laying on my bed in Deep Thoughts. If I will not go to say goodbye to Kara I will not forgive myself, that was all I could think of.

I walked right into the takeoff area ignoring the guards that were pointing their guns at me as if I was a threat. when I saw Kara I hid in the far end of the room and waited in silence.

Karas' point of view: before my parents sent me away, I was hoping for someone else to come and say that everything's going to be ok - My Big Brother whom I love so much - but I knew he can't come, then from the corner of my eye I saw him. I rushed to him with tears and said: Paul .. I thought you won't come. I hugged him tightly and started to cry. He just stood there in silence for some time, climbed into the pod and said are you coming or not? in total shock, I asked him what are you doing? he smiled and whispered in my ear I'm not sending you away all by yourself, and I don't care what mom will say or do. I'm not leaving you. I smiled and jumped into the pod; the door opened once again; he tensed up when he saw mom, jumped from the pod and went to her so they can talk alone; I stayed in the pod and listened to them arguing. I saw him for the first time so mad he even started to yall. I was too shocked to say something or do something. so I continued to listen, and that's what I heard from the distance: I was clear when I told you to never come back! I saw Paul smile but this time it was an angry smile. and yet here I'm! what will you do about it?! ha?! tell me! when mom stayed in silence he continued to talk. you have nothing to say? mother this is the last time we ever meet and you have nothing to say ?! I can't see Paul and mom argue. so I jumped out from the pod standing in silence. they saw me standing near them with tears in my eyes, and stopped arguing. Paul ran to me and hugged me, and continued the conversation with mom can we stop; please? I don't want this to be our final words.he jumped into the pod and started to cry. wow, Paul is crying. that's new. I always saw him as a strong man. I knew that I need to do something. but before I could, I saw mom walking to him and whisper in his ear something that made him smile again. the only thing that I heard was my name. I felt Paul looks at me. he winked to me. I walked and climbed into the pod with him. mom sent us away with tears in her eyes.

author notes: this is my first fanfic ever so feel free to comment and to give any suggestions..