Chapter 9- superboy? :

this chapter starts where the last chapter left off:

outside Lcorp building- Jess's Pov:

I walked out of the main door and walked towards Paul and smiled at him. he smiled back, then I said sorry to bother you but I think it'll be better If you'll not enter. he looked at me and asked and why is that? I looked at him and said not really sure about that. and went for leaving. but stopped by his hand on mine, he said I got a feeling that you know. I'll ask again. tell me the truth, she never left her office, am I right? I nodded and said yup sorry for not telling you the truth. he looked at me and asked did she asked you not to tell me? I nodded and said yes she didn't want to get you to worry. he let me go, I looked at him smiling a sad smile and left.

still outside Lcorp building- Pauls' Pov: well if Lena doesn't leave the office something is happening with her. I have to talk to her. but she doesn't want to see me, so maybe if I'll go as Superboy she'll let me in. but I don't have a fucking suit, well I need to improvise. I drove to a local Target store parked outside walked in and bought a tight black Tshirt and dark blue skinny jeans and a pair off black army boots, I drove to an abandoned building when I got inside I took off my leather jacket my undershirt and my black jeans

staying only in my boxers and put on my black t-shirt my dark blue skinny jeans and wore the black army boots,

and decided to leave my bike here and just fly to Lcorp.

at Lcorp- Lena's office- Lenas' Pov:

since Paul came here yesterday to interview me, and we hugged when he had to leave, I've been in a lot of thoughts, I'm in love with my girlfriend over one year, but my feelings for him that was under the radar for the past year had come back to the surface, and I really don't know what to do. God, I really need someone to talk with. instead of drinking alone. but Jess had already gone. and I can't talk to Paul about it because he's the cause of all this situation. I poured myself a shot of whiskey and downed it in one go. I poured myself another one and walked out to the balcony and sat on the railing my feet dangling in the air. I felt the railing shaking and a burst of air next to me I looked to my left and asked with a smile superboy? people rarely see you, more or leas talk with you. why are you here? Superboy looked at me and said you know it's not wise to sit like that when you're drunk. let's get inside, and we'll talk. he reached me with his left arm and I took it, with a smile. we walked inside with our hands interlocked and sat on the white leather sofa opposite to the fireplace, that had burning logs in it because it was a cool night, and I was slightly shivering, superboy noticed that, and super speed to the balcony sliding doors and closed them shut, then he sat again and said so Ms. Luthor why are you at the office at this hours? I looked at him and said is someone trying to let the focus away from him?, I did ask you and you didn't reply. he smiled and said look, Ms. Luthor, I don't like to take the focus from her. I looked at him and asked her as Supergirl? he nodded and said yup, I mean I like to fight with her. I looked at him in a knowing look and said how much time are you dating? he looked at me and blushed I laughed a little bit at his blush and said relax it's o.k if you don't want to talk about it. he smiled and said well enough talking about me. I did ask you and you didn't replay. I looked at the floor and muttered I need advice, he looked at me and asked about what? I still didn't look at him and muttered my ex showed into my life again after one year, in the meanwhile I've got myself a girlfriend whom I love so much and my feelings for him that was under the radar had come back to the surface, and I really don't know what to do. can you help me? he looked at me and said yup anything that you need, just tell me. I looked at him and said I really want to be with bout off them, but I don't know how it'll end for the good or for the worse? if you were at this situation what you'll do? he smiled and said I'll talk with her and then with her. but in your case, it's with her and then with him. I looked at him and said thank you superboy, for the talk, he nodded and said your welcome Ms. Luthor. I smiled at him and said it's Lena, forget the Ms. thing, please? he nodded and said I'll try Ms. Luthor. I smiled and said you're something special Superboy. he winked at me and extinguished the fire. he walked to me and said care to fly home? it's the fasts way to get in the bed. I nodded and said yup but please be careful I'm a little bit afraid of heights. he nodded and carefully lifted me in his arms Bridal style, I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck. he took off to the sky and in five minutes we were at my street. I thanked him and said you can drop me here, it's o.k I'll walk the rest off the street. he nodded to negative and said nup I'll take you all the way. we walked with our hands interlocked until we got in front of my house. I took out the key and said have a good night SuperBoy and come to visit me anytime that you want, I was bold enough to kiss him on the cheek he blushed and took to the sky not before saying goodnight, Lena. and please super will be just fine. I smiled and said super? I don't think so, I'll find you a nickname. goodbye.