Chapter 14- D.e.o? :

this chapter starts where the last chapter left off:

Lena's pov:

oh my dear lord my boyfriend is superboy. I kissed his neck in the spot that I knew makes him shiver. superboy opened his eyes and was smiling at me I smiled back, lay my head on his chest and kissed him. he looked at me and said, Lena? what are you doing here? and how you've found out about me? I looked at him and said I was arrested under the accusation off positioning off illegal kryptonite, which I didn't, speaking of, why the FBI found out a test tube with kryptonite init in my garbage can? Paul looked at me and said you've answered just one of my questions. I kissed him on the same spot and muttered supergirl asked me to help her to heal you. and you know me I'm a very curious woman, and I saw a start of a tattoo, he kissed me and said well the FBI found it in the garbage can because off me, I looked at him and asked because off you? he nodded and said remember that I asked you to pour me some cold water? I nodded and said yup poping the p, he pulled his lower lip between his teeth and said I just needed to swallow the liquid kryptonite, I took it just because I didn't want to hurt you. I kissed him and fell asleep.

at the med bay-main room- Pauls' pov:

I looked down at her and stroked her hair gently. don't want to wake her up. her gripe on my upper body got tighter, I smiled and whispered babe? Lena slightly opened her eyes and asked yeah baby? I smiled at her and said what are you thinking about going home? she opened her eyes and said there is nothing else that I want. but I don't want to go outside in this horrible parison outfit. I nodded and said let me go and I'll find a set off sweatpants and a sweatshirt. or if you wanna you can take my clothes, I don't think that they will fit you. try it before I'll go and find you sweatshirt and sweatpants. I'll let you change, she nodded and got undressed, I wasn't looking at her not directly. she looked at me and was smirking at me. at that moment when she was almost near me, I took a peek and saw that she's not wearing a bra, I immediately looked back at the door. all this time I was blushing and was Red as a tomato, Lena's smirk just go wider, she sneaked behind me hugged me, and was pressing her boobs onto my back, I was swallowing hard, Lenas' smirk got even wider. she bit my ear lobe and whispered what? it's not like you didn't see me, dress up before. I gave her a sided look and said in Kryptonian Rao, I'm starting to think that you want me dead, she's half-naked pressing her boobs onto my back. You know that she's my K right? and you trying to make my life harder.

Lena looked at me and asked baby?, I looked at her and said what's up babe? she kissed my back and said you just talked in your language, and you got something on your back in what I'm thinking is your writhing?. I looked at her and said can you take a picture and after that, I'll tell you? she nodded took my phone and took a picture of my back, I took the phone from her zoomed in on the picture and saw a ZRymohed kryptanÁ writing that says it's the only way to show you that this woman meant to be yours. in my head, I heard him say, son, you've loved once, Astra was your first love but this one is meant to be yours, the first time didn't go well but this one can be. hear my advice, keep her close to you as possible.and then it went silent. I sat on the bed, Lena sat near me and asked again. I stroked her softly on the head and said I did talk in Kryptonian to my god, she looked at me and asked and what did you tell him? I kissed her gently and said I told him that I think that he's trying to kill me, and asked him if he knows that you're my Kryptonite. and blamed him for trying to make my life harder. she smiled at me and said and what the writing says? I hugged her close to me and showed her the picture and said it's saying that it's the only way to show me that you're the one for me. and I heard him in my head and he said to me that I've loved once and that Astra was my first love, and that you meant to be mine, and that our first time didn't go well, and that this time can. and he advised me to hear his advice and keep you close to me as possible. Lena smiled at this and cuddled into me. I kissed the top of her head and said go to sleep babe, but first, let me go and get you sweatpants and sweatshirt.my jeans and shirt are too big on you. she nodded and let me go out. I went to the door and superspeed to the control room.

in the main hall-Kara's pov: I was walking to the hologram room and saw Paul running in superspeed, I ran after him and asked where are you thinking that you're going? you need to rest, he looked at me and said I've rested a lot, where are Alex and Hank? I need to talk to them about something, you should know too. and where were you going? I looked at him and said I'll show you after you'll talk to them, o.k? he nodded and we walked to the control room.

at the control room- Alex and Hanks' POV: Kara and Paul got inside and Paul said LenaLuthorknowsthati'msuperboybutshedosen'tknowthatwe'renttheFBI whatshouldtellher? we looked at him and said now without super speak tell us what's going on? he looked at us and said sorry, what I was trying to say is that Lena Luthor knows that I'm superboy but she doesn't know that we are not the FBI what should I tell her?

Alex's pov: Hank looked at Paul and said tell her the truth and give her some forms to fill. and then release her to her home, it's leat at night, and in the morning get her here for a talk. he nodded and said yes sir, oh by the way I need a t-shirt, a hoodie, and sweatpants for her, I think she's in the same size as Kara. I looked at him and said in the closet on the top shelf, in the middle is the Medium. he nodded took a set and left the room not before he took the forms to the Luthor to fill.

at the med bay - Lenas' pov: I was drifting in and out to sleep until I heard the door opens. I smiled as Paul walked in. he smiled back at me and said sorry for waking you up. I looked at him and said its' o.k baby you didn't wake me, come here. he nodded and came to sit next to me, I saw the clothing that he held in his hands and asked, baby what's are those? he smiled at me and said your clothes. I looked at the crest on the t-shirt and asked its' the first time that I see this unit. is it new in the FBI?

Pauls' Pov: I sat next to Lena as she said: "it's the first time that I see this unit, is it new in the FBI?", I smiled at her and said we'rent the FBI, our unit is called the Department of Extra-Normal Operations or shortly the D

Pauls' Pov: I sat next to Lena as she said: "it's the first time that I see this unit, is it new in the FBI?", I smiled at her and said we'rent the FBI, our unit is called the Department of Extra-Normal Operations or shortly the D.E.O. we belong to the army, but we're going under the radar, so if you can please fill these forms it's for secrecy facts.

Lena's Pov: I looked at Paul as he said: " we'rent the FBI, our unit is called the Department of Extra-Normal Operations or shortly the D.E.O. we belong to the army, but we're going under the radar, so if you can please fill these forms it's for secrecy facts.". he was about to continue talking, I made him stop by kissing him on the lips. when we pulled away I kissed his forehead and said yup where do I need to sing? he smiled down at me and showed me where to sing when I've finished singing, he got up took the forms from me and superspeed to the exit. when he came back he picked me up in his arms in bridal style to the hall put me down and said wait here for a moment, I'm going dress up and I'll drive you back home, I can't fly right now, I'm too tired. I smiled at him and said baby you're already dressed up, I think maybe staying here for the night is for the best. he looked at me and said nup. you and me home now. tomorrow come here morning. I giggled at his Inability to speak full sentences and said that's it we're staying here. he looked at me pouted and said I can drive us home. I smiled at him and said sure you can, after a cup of coffee or two. now come on show me the Kitchenette, and I'll make you some coffee. he looked at me and asked me to kiss him, so I did as he asked me.