chapter 11- Ink &love :

this chapter starts where the last chapter left off:

Lenas' pov: I was panting so fast trying to catch my breath when I managed to do so I smiled at her and said it's your turn now. take off the strapon and lay on your back legs wide open. she did as I said. and I fucked her hard making her to cum two times in a row.

at the abandoned building- Pauls' pov: I flew in and landed on the ground and sat there, took out my phone and saw two missed calls from Lena, I was thinking to call her back but I looked at the watch and saw that's already midnight, so I decided to call her first thing in the morning. I laid down and fell deep into sleep.

in the morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing I picked up, and that's was Lena who was calling.

Call Transcripts:

L: hey Paul, morning.

P: hey Lena morning to you too. sorry for not answering your calls yesterday night. I was so busy, buried up to the head in work.

L: it's o.k, can you meet me for breakfast? if your'ent busy.

P: yup, where?

L: at Noonan's.

P: kay, meet you there in 5?

L: Yup. see ya in 5. bye.

before I went to the exit I changed from my makeshift Supersuit to a blue and black buttoned checked short sleeves shirt, navy blue jeans, and blue low cut all-stars. when I was ready to go I started up my bike and drove to Noonan's.

 when I was ready to go I started up my bike and drove to Noonan's

at Noonan's- Lenas' pov:

I sat in a table that was unoccupied.and waited for Paul to come in. a minute later he entered and sat in front of me. I looked at him and said Paul we need to talk. he looked at me and asked about what? I smiled at him a shy smile and murmured us, about us. he looked at me and smiled back a shy smile and said what about us? I went for a friendly hug and he let me hug him.

Pauls' pov: when Lena said that she wants to talk about us I smiled and remembered the talk we had in her office just one evening ago. she looked at me and said I have something to say. I looked at her and waited to her to start talking when she doesn't I asked so are you gonna talk? she nodded and said I want to try being a cupel again. I kissed her in a kiss that says everything without words.

Lenas' pov: when we pulled from the kiss I saw that Paul's blushing. I stood up and took his hands in mine, he took my hint stood up and we started to walk to the parking lot. he pulled out a key to a very Expensive superbike helped me to sit and when I sat, he sat with his back faces to me and started the engine. I hugged him from behind and pressed my head on his back.

 I hugged him from behind and pressed my head on his back