Chapter 3- need you now:

at the Danvers's home:

Alex's point of view:

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Kara was crying. I walked to her bed and sat next to her in silence waiting for her to start talking. when she doesn't I asked her what's wrong she whispered I miss my big brother so much. don't get me wrong but you are not my sister. and it looks like you are not trying to make my life here easy. at school, you're ignoring me; and I'm all alone. just here at home, you're acting like you truly care . all the time she spoke she was looking at the ground, not at me. in an attempt to make her smile I asked her to tell me about him. she looked at me and asked me what I want to know. I smile at her and said anything that you want to tell me.she looked at me and started to tell me about him; he's acting like he's a tuff guy, but deep inside he's sensitive; and that he's super smart. I asked her to tell me his name but she told me I'll tell you when he will show up, I don't know when but he will show up; I know he will. I hugged her and whispered in her ear I don't know his name but he sounds like an awesome brother.she smiled at me and said thanks for the talk, Alex.can you sleep with me? in Krypton we used to fell asleep together every time that I was sad. and I really miss that. I smiled and kissed her at the top of her head.and lay down, shortly falling into a blissful sleep with her hugging me.

Kara's point of view:

I wasn't sleeping, couldn't because the memories of him kept me wide awake. I stayed in silence don't want to wake Alex from her sleep. I looked out from the window at the big tree and then I saw it, my family crest burned into the trunk. I carefully sat up on the bed stood and walked down the stairs opened the door and walked outside looking for the person who did it. when I couldn't find anyone I almost gave up, I looked up to the sky and saw a young man, I signed him to come down. he landed with his back faces at me. I was looking for signs that he just playing with my mind and said to him in shaking voice you know it's really mean to pretend that you are something that you're not. especially if you're a human that pretends to be an alien. and how in the name of Rao do you know how to burn my family crest? and who told you about it? he smiled and said Kara Zor El you have grown so much. in second everything clicked. I rushed to hug him and started to cry, he hugged me too, I said to him Paul I..I missed you so much. he kissed me on the top of my head and let me cry everything out. I could feel him smile. I looked up at him and whispered please stay with me, it's getting lonely here. Paul smiled and nodded pointing at the house in front of ours and said I'm staying right there. so feel free to pay me a visit. he lay down on the ground with his hands under his head I lay on the ground next to him put my head on his chest; he looked at the door and saw Elize looking at us, I couldn't see what he is doing and really didn't care, because I was so happy just to be with him.

Paul's point of view:

I saw Elize look at me and I signed her to play it like we never met when Kara will introduce us she nodded and went back into the house. I lay back on the ground. Kara then said to me Pauly I want you to meet Elize and Alex, my foster mom and sister. I kissed her on the head and said o.k but not now, in the morning. she nodded and started to yawn I asked her if she wants to go to my place and sleep with me she nodded once again so I got up and took her on my back like I used to do in Krypton. I could feel her smiling, I got to the door in no time opened it got inside and said welcome to my home, she smiled and in no time was in deep and peaceful sleep. carefully I placed her on the sofa and went to change from my jeans and t-shirt to sweatpants. I went downstairs to the living room and saw that Kara was awake I walked to her and asked hi, why are you awake? she looked at me and said I just wanted you next to me that's all and you weren't here. I hugged her and said I just went to change to more comfortable clothes lay down and go back to sleep, she smiled at me and got up so I can lay down and when I was laying she climbed and put her head on my chest and fell back into her sleep. when she was in deep sleep I put my head on her and stayed awake just watching her sleep. when I thought it's about time to wake up I gave Kara a kiss on her head, she woke up with a smile and hugged me her head under my chin and said Pauly it's feels so good waking up with you by my side just like I used to at home. with you, this plant feels almost like home. I smiled at her and said I'm happy to hear that, don't you have school today? she nodded and said yeah but I want to be with you. she looked at me with that cute little smile that every time I just gave up and let her get what she wants. I said to her I would like to, but it's not my saying that count. so shall we go to your home? I really want to meet your foster mom and sister. she nodded and was searching for her glasses and couldn't find them she looked so panicked. in pure curiosity, I asked her glasses? she looked at me and said it's a long story.come with me and I'll introduce you to my foster mom and sister. I scanned the living room looking for her glasses and found them on the floor just near the coffee table and said, Kara, they are on the floor. she smiled and took them, I hugged her and we were on our way to her home on the little table near the door she saw my glasses and said you have a pair too? I nodded and took them from her . she smiled at me and took my hands in one of hers and with her free one she placed my glasses on my face and said I like you like that keep them on you all the time. I kissed her on her head and we went to her house to meet her foster mom and sister.