chapter 6- about meeting the boyfriend :

this chapter starts where the last chapter left off:

Paul's Pov:

Lena looked at me and said, baby? I looked at her and said yeah babe? what's up? she hugged me and said my mom is in the city. I told her about you and she wants to meet you. 'it's o.k by you?I nodded and said yeah were and when? she kissed me and said I'll talk with her in the morning and let you know. I hugged her and said o.k can we eat now or you wanna go to sleep. you look tired. Lena hugged me tight and said sleep sounds great but food.. well if you'll not eat you'll be starving all night. soo food first sleep next, deal? I smiled and said you got yourself a deal, Lee.

she hugged me even closer to her and was feeding me some meat and fish.

I kissed her on the head and said thanks babe love you. go to sleep now, she nodded and said you're not going to bed, are you? I nodded and said I can't sleep right now, I'm too much Energetic after a good meal. I'll go running if you want to join me, I'll love that. she hugged me and asked, baby? I kissed her softly and said what babe? she looked at me and said don't go running now, maybe do some exercises here? I nodded and started to do Pushups. Lena looked at me and said need help? I nodded and said if you want to you can seat on my back. Lena nodded and sat on my back counting my pushups until she got to 1,000. I lied on the bed and fell asleep with her hugging me.

in the morning- at Paul's place:

Lena's Pov: I wake up to see that Paul isn't at home,

I took out my phone and called my mom.

call Transcripts:
L: hi mom.
L: hi baby morning.
L: mom I talked with him and he wants to meet you.when can you meet us?
L: what about an hour? I've free time until the afternoon.
L: he's not at home right now I'll call him and let him know about the time. love you.

and the line cut off.

at Noonan's- Paul's Pov:

I was enjoying my coffee until I got a phone call from the D.E.O, that made me leave fast.