4: ᏦᎥᏆᏆᎽ

hate  finals
I feel like my mind, spirit and body have been drained. Help

There was a small chubby ball dressed in white trying to waddle in the heavy snow. Sometimes it would stumble and fall but it would always get back up again.

The small chubby ball was a child, around the age of 2 or 3. The child's large sun hat blocked most of their face, but another thing that hid it was a mysterious veils surrounding their hat.

Why was it running around in the dangerous tall snow and wild woods?

The child suddenly came to halt as something caught their eye from the thick green trees. The movement happened again.

The baby toddled fast toward it, big fluffy dress getting tangled up in his stubby feet, causing them to trip and fall face first into the icy snow.

The babe started to let out loud sobs and sad whines. The fat toddler stayed face down on the ground, unable to get up because of its own weight.

What a poor thing.

Two jet black buttons suddenly popped out of the pile of snow in front of him. It shifted and the snow was shaken off, revealing a naked boy with hair as white as the snow and two twitching ears.

The naked boy slowly and cautiously moved toward the ball of fluff screaming on the ground. As he came closer, his thin finger poked at it.

The baby wiggled around and cried.

The hybrid retracted his finger and sniffed it. It smelled sweet, like citrus and burnt wood, but it was definitely not food.

His stomach growled in dismay.

The boy, as scrawny as he looked, easily brought the heavy baby onto its feet. The crying became louder and it's screeching made him hiss.

The baby instantly stopped weeping when the leopard boy picked him up and coddled him. It sniffed, whimpered, and pressed his covered face into the other's bare chest.

The boy was so warm.

The cat-like boy shushed him harshly, just as his mother did to him.

What his mother used to do to him.

When the ball of flesh finally fell completely silent, he pulled back and was confused by the cloth covering his face. He tried to take it off but it kept falling back.

Having enough, he knocked the hat off and stared at the baby with perplexed eyes.

The round toddler had fat cheeks that protruded out slightly. They were pink like the sweetest of peaches. The hybrid probed at them and watched in fascination as they jiggled.

The tiny child giggled, their puffy lips turned up and soft monolids squeezed tight as he smiled.

It made the older boy's lip curl up.

He was popped out of his bubble when distant voices were heard. The footfall that approached was heavy and urgent.

He held the baby tighter and waited for the threat. There was no way out of it, since he was too weak from lack of food, but he would do anything to protect the bundle in his arms from the moment he held him.

Creatures with latex suits and long fangs jumped out of the trees. They circled him with long, metallic forks pointing at him.

Altogether, the forks lit up with electricity.