14: ᎷᎥᏁᏁᎽ

I wanna cry
I'm sorry for being so late on this update. I've been doing midterms and all that stuff, so I was major stressed X 10
Merry Christmas loves!

The girl in the full-length mirror looks like a fairy that popped out of Jimin's childhood books. She would be the most beautiful, most elegant girl in the room.

Jimin curls a rose-gold strand around his finger and marvels at the sight. He turns his back to the mirror, exposing more of his waist-long hair.

He touches the makeup on his lips and eyes and gasps.

"You work miracles, Christopher! I really do look like a woman!" He exclaims and touches his face all over again.

The blonde slaps his hands away from his eyes and gives him a pointed look. "Don't touch. Now, listen carefully about what I'm going to say next, Mister Song."

Jimin looks up, eyes fully attentive.

Christopher brushes some stubborn hair out of the vampire's face. "This is a micro wig, the most advanced of hair products. It's literally attached to your scalp, so no one can tell if it's real or fake. If you fight, at least the dumb bitch won't have the satisfaction of pulling it off, that's for sure."

Jimin chuckles, unfamiliar with the funny-sounding insult.

"And these bad girls," He clutches the lumps on his chest tightly before jiggling them around. "Well, just let them speak for themselves. But don't take them off until the very end of the day, ya hear me?"

The now pink-haired boy nodded with a delighted smile. It was fun dressing up, he could distract himself from reality and pretend he is someone else.

He can't wait to show Jungkook and Yoongi.

Christopher sighs unhappily as he looks over Jimin's outfit again. "Why must you flaunt your gorgeous golden skin, Love? They won't believe that you come from ᑕOᖇIᗩᑎ court."

Jimin glances down at his clothes and twirls around in front of the mirror again. The style is certainly from ᑕOᖇ with its high waisted women's trousers and long sleeves, but the distinct feature that he loves was that the blouse falls several inches below his neck.

That was something usually looked down upon in ᑕOᖇ's high society. Women wore dresses or blouses with the high collar if they came from court. It was unbecoming and scandalous to put on such things as he did.

He plays with the skinny scarf that only covers a small fraction of his neck, securely blocking the scar.

"I've lived through humiliation more severe than putting on shameful clothing, Christopher."

The other frowns at his words and gently grabs onto Jimin's thin waist, drawing him a bit closer. His deep aqua eyes suck Jimin in as he puts the last finishing touch.

The hybrid pulls out a small bottle of perfume. It hits the vampire's nose almost instantly, knocking him back a couple of steps. The sweet aroma of velvet woods and soft notes of magnolia hits him.

"Not saying you don't smell good, but women in court always wear the smelliest perfumes. No offense, Mister Song."

The royal laughs and nods in agreement. "They put on a whole gallon before leaving the house and they wonder why no courters go near them!"

Christopher shakes his head, pulling the happy boy into the clouds of perfume that he sprayed in the center of the room.

"That's because they spray it wrong. Don't worry, Love, you will be the finest jewel. I think you can even beat Taehyung." He promises, a little secretive look in his glinting eyes.